Located in Tiergarten, Jugendherberge Berlin-International - Hostel is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Brandenburg Gate and Potsdamer Platz. This hostel has 100 rooms and welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Located centrally in Berlin, it's also close to Reichstag Building and Checkpoint Charlie Museum.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast served from 6:30 AM to 10 AM. Enjoy a bite to eat at the hostel's buffet restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Jugendherberge Berlin-International - Hostel's 100 rooms provide free newspapers and safes. Guests can expect to find free WiFi. Beds sport down comforters. Bathrooms are shared.
At Jugendherberge Berlin-International - Hostel, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, coffee in a common area, and an arcade/game room. You can put free parking to good use if you drive. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free newspapers, a terrace, and a garden.
- Close to Brandenburg Gate and Potsdamer Platz
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
Jugendherberge Berlin-International - Hostel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10 AM
Jugendherberge Berlin-International - Hostel offers 100 accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature down comforters. This Berlin hostel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Hypo-allergenic bedding and hair dryers can be requested. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
Dining options at the hostel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measure 968 square feet (90 square meters). This Berlin hostel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Jugendherberge Berlin-International - Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 5
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1961
- Conference space size (feet) - 968
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 90
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Speisesaal - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: EUR 10.00 per stay
- Club Card: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Jugendherberge Berlin-International
- Jugendherberge Hostel Berlin-International
- Jugendherberge Berlin-International Hostel
- Jugendherberge Hostel
We should mention
Up to 4 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)