VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Tiergarten, Hotel Adlon Kempinski is next to popular attractions like Brandenburg Gate and Madame Tussauds. This 5-star hotel welcomes guests with 385 rooms and conveniences like a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Centrally located in Berlin, the hotel is also a short walk from Reichstag Building and Galeries Lafayette.
There are ample dining options with 3 onsite restaurants, including Quarre, which specializes in French cuisine. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
All of Hotel Adlon Kempinski's 385 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including washers/dryers, minibars, and safes. Guests can expect wired Internet, free WiFi, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and DVD players. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include phones and desks.
Guests of Hotel Adlon Kempinski enjoy a full-service spa, a nightclub, and an indoor pool. For transportation, you can make use of an airport shuttle (available on request) for EUR 135-175 per vehicle one way, as well as limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
- Steps from Brandenburg Gate and Madame Tussauds
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Hotel Adlon Kempinski
Hotel Adlon Kempinski hosts the Adlon Day Spa, which includes massage facilities, and the Adlon Pool & Gym, which offers an indoor swimming pool, sauna, spa tub, and fitness equipment.
International dishes are served in the Restaurant Quarre which has a patio that overlooks the Brandenburg Gate. In-house pastries and cocktails are available from the lobby lounge and bar and room service is available day and night.
The hotel offers butler services and has a dedicated concierge team. The multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can help with tour assistance and limousine hire. There is a business center with 17 modern conference/meeting rooms and audio-visual equipment. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 15
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 385
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 497
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 5350
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
Hotel Adlon Kempinski offers 385 air-conditioned accommodations with washers/dryers and DVD players. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include minibars and hair dryers. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Restaurant Quarré - This light-filled restaurant features a menu of International dishes and a patio overlooking the Pariser Platz and Brandenburg Gate. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch.
Gourmet Restaurant Lorenz Adlon Esszimmer - The hotel's flagship restaurant offers classic French dishes inspired by the varied influences and traditions of European cuisine in a sumptuous salon with views of the Brandenburg Gate. Open for dinner.
Lobby Lounge & Bar - Guests can enjoy morning coffee, afternoon tea, or evening cocktails in this lobby lounge with a piano.
Sra Bua by Tim Raue - Serves pan-Asian cuisine.
Felix - This club and restaurant offers a party atmosphere in which to order dinner, drinks and dance the night away.
Le Petit Felix - Serves Mediterranean cuisine with a southern-French focus.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 150 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of EUR 150 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 135-175 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet deposit: EUR 150 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 150 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per day
- Adlon Hotel
- Adlon Hotel Kempinski
- Adlon Kempinski
- Adlon Kempinski Berlin
- Adlon Kempinski Hotel
- Hotel Adlon Kempinski
- Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin
- Hotel Kempinski Adlon
- Kempinski Adlon
- Kempinski Hotel Adlon
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.