- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Jingtailong International Hotel4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Close to Chairman Mao Memorial Hall and China Museum of History
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Health club
Located in Xicheng, Jingtailong International Hotel is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Qianmen Street and Neiliansheng Shoe Shop. This 4-star hotel welcomes guests with 316 rooms and conveniences like free in-room WiFi, free self parking, and a health club. Centrally located in Beijing, the hotel is also a short walk from Qianshi Lane and Dashilan Street.
Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service.
All 316 rooms provide free bottled water and phones. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and wired Internet, along with 21-inch LCD TVs.
At Jingtailong International Hotel, guests have access to a health club, free WiFi in public areas, and 4 meeting rooms. You can take advantage of free parking if you drive. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services. Additional amenities include a conference center, express check-in, and express check-out.
Guest reviews for Jingtailong International Hotel
close to tiananmen square and subway
I've lived in China for a number of years and this was a good hotel. As far as this level of Chinese operated hotel, I'd stay here again. Best aspect for first time tourists is that it was close to Tiananmen Square, Temple of Heaven, and Pearl Market. Breakfast was pretty good - not like you would get in a western hotel - but it was certainly sufficient and clean.. There was one English speaking staff present at the front desk, which was a plus. If you take taxi - very far from hotel. If they order you a return taxi, it will cost double - but I had to do so bc I left at 4:30 am. If you want an adventure and have the time - take the subway to Qianman - it's right across the street from the hotel! Subways in China have Pinyin script to help with directions.
25-30 minute walk to forbidden city. Subway across the street but may need to change train to major tourist attractions
english speaking staff
This hotel is nice. The staff spoke good English, the rooms were roomy and clean. More like a hotel back home.
great location. great value
I'm so glad that I booked this hotel. I have been to Beijing several times, and stayed in different places before. So far, this is the best. 3 mins walking distance to Qianmen Street/Dazhalan. This street has SO many great stores and Chinese traditional restaurants (many of them has over a hundred years old. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Great value.