Book your room at InterContinental Stephen F. Austin
Located in Downtown Austin, InterContinental Stephen F. Austin is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Governor's Mansion and Texas State Capitol. This 4-star hotel has 189 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Located in central Austin, the hotel is also near Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum and Blanton Museum of Art.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, a full breakfast is available for a fee.
InterContinental Stephen F. Austin's 189 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include free local calls, free bottled water, and safes.
At InterContinental Stephen F. Austin, guests enjoy an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a spa tub. Valet parking is available for USD 40.00 per night. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include WiFi in public areas, 6 meeting rooms, and a business center.
- Walking distance to Governor's Mansion and Texas State Capitol
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
InterContinental Stephen F. Austin701 Congress Avenue Austin TX 78701
InterContinental Stephen F. Austin features a bar with terrace seating. This Austin hotel also has a health club, which includes an indoor pool, a spa tub, and fitness equipment. A business center is on site; wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. 6 meeting rooms offer 6000 sq. ft of meeting space. This smoke-free hotel offers multilingual staff, translation, currency exchange, and secretarial services. Newspapers are complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Number of floors - 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 189
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per stay )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Stephen F’s Bar & Terrace - Extensive martini and wine list. Features a hand-tooled leather bar, cowhide barstools, overstuffed chairs, and a mounted longhorn. Indoor and outdoor terrace dining available. Located on the second floor.
The Terrace - Outdoor seating, live entertainment, and a menu of wine, liquor, appetizers, martinis, and cigars. Overlooking Congress Avenue and 7th Street.
Roaring Fork - Serving lunch and dinner, this American Wester Bistro and Saloon is open daily to guests. It is located on the hotel's lobby floor.
You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
The InterContinental Stephen F. Austin features an indoor lap pool and an adjacent spa tub. Cardio and strength equipment comes with individual TVs and CD players in the 24 hour fitness facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
This Austin hotel offers spa services on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Austin InterContinental
- InterContinental Austin
- InterContinental F.
- InterContinental Stephen Austin
- InterContinental Stephen F.
- InterContinental Stephen F. Austin
- InterContinental Stephen F. Hotel
- InterContinental Stephen F. Hotel Austin
- Stephen Austin InterContinental
- Stephen F. Austin InterContinental
- Intercontinental Stephen f. Austin Hotel Austin
- InterContinental Stephen F. Austin Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.