- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Hotel Minerva4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
It's a good hotel with good breakfast, but when you're sleeping with two and comes home late, then the light with sensor goes on. This is not so nice for the person who is already sleeping. You can always go to the reception at any time. Bed are very good and the rooms are very spacious.
The hotel is quite far from the town centre, but the distance is walkable. I think it was the best hotel in my eight-day visit to Tuscany. My room was very good as was the food (dinner as well as breakfast), and the staff are helpful.
If you’re traveling for business and looking for a comfortable hotel with a good restaurant don’t miss this one. I particularly enjoyed the restaurant, great quality food at honest price. Breakfast is also good but you won’t find any English breakfast.
I've been using this hotel several years, hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and spacious enough. Especially the restaurant is great. They serve very good Italian and wine. My only demand is if they make little bit more quality in gym facilities.
Overall experience was nice. Receptionists were helpful. Rooms were clean but need updating. Good central location. Breakfast could be improved but a good choice of fresh tasty cakes. Parking on site easy to access.
Room is very clean and large. Bathroom also very large, has a lot of shampoo and shower gel. Air conditions working very well. Breakfast is good. Variety of american breakfast and pasties. Staff is very nice.
This hotel was a surprise, really good and clean and it didn't cost that much. It has a large parking space and a wellness area. It is in walking distance to the city center (appr. 10 minutes). Our room was nice and clean. I just didn't get that foor-deep window in the bathroom. Why would you wanna look into/outside the bathroom :) The only negative experience is the breakfast. It is served in a huge room but sadly the service lacks. Many of the tables were still covered in dirty plates eventhough there weren't that many guests. The food is mainly really really sweet and except for the cold scrambeld eggs not that much hearty food.
Ok to sleep some nice waiters great bar and barman The hotel leaves a lot to desire as property but they try Great location for the fair center Rooms ok but old bot enough light not enough closet spaces not at all electrical plugs close to beds for charging phones etc
Our tour guide took us to this nice hotel for a night stay. The hotel is situated in a busy are but there is no noise. The room we occupied was quite spacious and calm. We had nice Indian food brought from outside to this hotel and slept calmly. Over all this is a good hotel
We arrived at the hotel with riviera travel on the 15th october, and could not believe the air conditioning had been turned off for the iwinter, despite temperatures of 25 and 26 degrees all the week..this made for a very un omfortable stay.food was very mediocre. Most of the dining room staff we great, but our visit was spoiled by one very surly and unpleasant waiter, who never smiled one.we were on a table of six, and one evening he dumped a salad course in front of three of us, and then just vanished.luckily the other three were not bothered. Not the point though, as it as very rude. Would not stay at this hotel again mainly because of lack of air con.we realise it is normally turned off in october, but as the temperatures were exceptional, this should have been taken into a count.
- Walking distance to Museo Statale d'Arte Medievale e Moderna
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
Museo Statale d'Arte Medievale e Moderna is a short stroll from Hotel Minerva, and other popular attractions like Vasari's House are within a mile (2 km). This 4-star hotel has 130 guestrooms and offers conveniences like free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Also close to this Arezzo hotel are Cathedral of Arezzo and Basilica of San Francesco.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast offered each morning. This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
The 130 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, phones, and desks. 32-inch flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels and first-run movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries.
Guests staying at Hotel Minerva enjoy a fitness center, a steam room, and free WiFi in public areas. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle for a fee (available on request). Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 12 meeting rooms, a conference center, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 840 reviews