- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
InterContinental Resort Aqaba5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Good but family room need more covers thanks alot , happy to vist you
When we checked in it was late in the evening. We just want to go to bed ad rest. Next morning I realized that the room was not the one I expected, because when I booked online I requested a room with "red Sea view" and I was given a room with a view of Eilat city. After presenting my concern at the front desk, the manager provided us with a room with Red Sea view. For the most part they were polite and listen to my concerns and request.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free valet and self parking
- Onsite dining
- Private beach
Located within a mile (2 km) of Aqaba Fort, InterContinental Resort Aqaba is within 2 miles (3 km) of Port of Aqaba. This 255-room, 5-star resort has 4 restaurants along with conveniences like a private beach and an outdoor pool. It's on the waterfront and also near Aqaba City Center Shopping Mall and Kings City.
Relish the international cuisine at Corniche, one of 4 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of InterContinental Resort Aqaba's 255 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including balconies, minibars, and coffee makers. LCD TVs come with satellite channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with wired Internet and free WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes are also available.
At InterContinental Resort Aqaba, guests enjoy a private beach, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. Free valet and self parking are available—or if you're not driving, take the free airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this beach resort include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.