Cabin is right off the main highway, floor creaks, tv limited stations (no sports). Biggest issue, we selected this unit because it had a fireplace, but using the fireplace caused a lot of smoke to accumulate in the room. After initially starting a fire, we spent an hour with the door & windows open letting cold air in to clear it out. The next morning, hotel staff blamed us (the guests) for the smoke, saying the fire must have been too big. Fire was not big, we have similar fires in the fireplace at our house with no issues.