- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Mercure Maceio Pajucara Hotel3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
cleanliness good, breakfast great and diversified, excellent location, super recommend, experience was very good, staff very polite and helpful, I will be back for sure.Maceió is a wonderful place to spend honeymoon.
It's Mercure standard and you know what expect for this brand Well located in front of the Pajuçara beach. The pool in the rooftop and has a beautiful landscape. Those are the positive things. I had a problem with the window room at sunrise. The light went in every day at 06:00 am. It's was impossible to sleep after that my room was 959. The parking lot is paid separately and is very expensive. I used the public parking and free in front of hotel.
It's not a 5 stars hotel, but it's very comfortable with a very good service (room service, restaurant and reception). As ever the minibar products are very expensive. I like very much the pool area - there is a beautiful view - and the attendance there was excellent.
There were several things that were disappointing at this hotel. Simple things, like no iron or ironing board in the room (had to sign for them at the front desk, like I was going to stick them in my luggage?), TV the size of a small computer monitor, and unreliable wi-fi in the room. The breakfast had minimal offerings; the eggs were always dried over and looked like they had been sitting out for hours. While the staff was constantly in motion, there didn't seem to be enough to keep everything stocked. The walls are paper thin, and I was awakened every morning by a chair moving or a loud TV. I'll log over 50 hotel stays this year, and that never happens to me, so I know it's this hotel. The one positive note, and the reason I rated this establishment 3 stars is that the staff are friendly and very helpful. They really seemed eager to help. Next trip to Maceio, I'll be down the street at the Radisson.
Well located hotel, rooms are nice, service is friendly but scarce Let's go for the details: If you're driving and expect a place to park your car, know that there is a separate charge, and the underground parking requires expert maneuvering, it's super tight. Do not make the same mistake I did, let the parking employee take out and bring in the car for you. The room has few power outlets, and they're not well located There are only two elevators, and this morning, during breakfast time, only one was working. Many people were walking down the stairs. When I asked the reception clerk why was there only one elevator working, she replied "maintenance". On a saturday at 09:00??? Maintenance or repair? There are many hotels in Maceió, I am choosing another one next time.
A good hotel just in front the Pajuçara beach. Very well located. The rooms are spacious, clean and quiet. The restaurant is very limited, with a reasonable breakfast. A good hotel for those who will spend a few days in Maceio.
Good hotel for a business travel. Rooms are not very large, closet is small , and breakfast is very expensive for brazilian normal prices. Yet price for the night, in case you have the Accor card , is advantageous.
Very nice hotel, the staff is very kind. From the top of the hotel you have a beautiful view, also you have a small pull. I have been there 4 nights with breakfast, and can say the breakfast is very rich with lot off vegetable and fruit. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Nice view to the beach and on good location nearby beach. But, there is no wi-fi in the rooms, only by the reception.
A very comfortable and excellent value for money hotel. Great location and staff very helpful. The huge bed was the most made me happy. One tip is to try to let the gum shrimp at the restaurant next to the hotel, and visit the beaches Gunga and Barra de São Miguel.
Went recently on business trip and stayed here for 3 nights. Very clean, very friendly staff, and great breakfast. The rooms were on the smaller side, but very clean with comfortable bed, good shower. The hallways and door were a bit rundown however... and great Wifi, fast and stable. If you are traveling on budget, this is a good bet.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
Located in Pajucara, Mercure Maceio Pajucara Hotel is a leisurely stroll from sights such as Pajucara Beach and Handicraft Fair. This 116-room, 3.5-star hotel has a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. It's on the beach and also a short walk from Museum of Image and Sound and Ruth Cardoso Exposition and Cultural Center.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM.
All 116 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, safes, and desks. LED TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Free toiletries are also included.
Guests staying at Mercure Maceio Pajucara Hotel enjoy an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for BRL 18 per night. Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this beach hotel include a business center, a computer station, and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1248 reviews