Chance to enjoy more than 60 of Cape Town's top attractions
Educational sites like Two Oceans Aquarium & Table Mountain
Memorable premium experience like the Game Reserve Safari
Thrilling exploits like The Cape Wheel
Unlimited 3- or 5-consecutive day pass provides flexibility
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Unlimited Attractions Pass for 3 or 5 consecutive days
Admission to your choice of more than 60 attractions and tours
Choice of 1 premium experience from a selection of 9
Guidebook and city map
Beverages and snacks
Transport to or from the attractions unless otherwise stated
What you can expect
Explore Cape Town’s best attractions while saving up to 50 percent on general admission entry with the Ultimate Cape Town Pass.
Enjoy spectacular views from the famous Table Mountain Aerial Cableway, take in the sights on a sunset cruise or city bus tour, visit the acclaimed Kirstenbosch National Garden, or connect with the locals on a cultural township tour.
Valid for 3 or 5 days from the date of first use, the Ultimate Cape Town Pass offers you unbeatable value, convenience and flexibility. Choose from entry to top Cape Town attractions plus choose 1 premium experience for one single price, and plan your days to suit your interests and schedule.
Whether it’s a city tour, sunset cruise, museum visit or adventure activity, the Ultimate Cape Town Pass saves you time by not having to queue for tickets at every attraction. Plus, your pass comes with a handy guidebook and map so your time in Cape Town is as fun and stress-free as possible.
A vibrant port city on South Africa’s southwest coast, Cape Town combines cultures, cuisines and landscapes like no other.
The blue ocean dominates its doorstep, however it’s the imposing and breathtaking backdrop of Table Mountain that defines the city. Yet while the famous flat-topped mountain is the headline act, there are many other equally gorgeous natural landscapes throughout the region, including the ruggedly beautiful Cape Pointwhere the mighty Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet.
And with some of the world’s freshest and most delicious food and wine on offer, Cape Town is renowned as being a food lover’s paradise.
- Aquila Private Game Safari
- Cape Town Helicopters Hopper Tour
- Cape Sidecars City Tour
- Marine Dynamics Shark Cage Diving
- Coffeebeans Routes Choral Music Tour
- Coffeebeans Routes Cuisine Tour
- Coffeebeans Routes Jazz Safari
- Dyer Island Whale Watching
- Cobra Experience
- Ocean Experience
- Tandem Flight Co
- Table Mountain Aerial Cableway
- Two Oceans Aquarium
- Zeitz Mocaa
- City Sightseeing Bus Tour - 1 Day ticket
- Cape Wheel
- La GuGu Township Tour
- Jolly Roger Pirate Boat Bay & Coastal Cruise
- Waterfront Charters Sunset Champagne Cruise
- Castle of Good Hope
- Drumbeat Charters Seal Colony Cruise
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden
- Waterfront Charters Bay & Coastal Cruise
- Winelands Platinum Cycle Tour
- Bites and Bikes Cycle Tour
- Art and Bikes Cycle Tour
- Heart of Cape Town Museum
- Stand-Up Paddleboard Cape
And many more