Meet local producers and learn from them.
Taste food produced locally
Experience food preparation with the local producers
Discover Rodrigues through its agriculture and breeding
Spend and share time with the local producers
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Live tour commentary provided in English and/or in French
Lunch with drinks (local juice)
Tasting of food and drinks during the tour
A small bottle of water
Roundtrip transportation to and from your accomodation
A small jar of citrus-based recipe
What you can expect
From an overview of the production to tasting its products. Catch a glimpse of a collection of flavors during a full-day tour.
Your tour is composed of the following sequences :
1. Act 1, Sister Marie Thérèse prepares her citrus-based recipe for you. Take home your very own small jar.
2. Make good use of your spoon and delight in homemade honey.
3. Cold meat lovers can savor a charcuterie platter
4. Help in the preparation of your typical Rodriguan lunch, then enjoy the meal cooked over a wood fire
5. Learn how to bake a rouli-pouli-pouli, a local dessert
6. Hand your cup to taste this Arabica