Cleaning and safety practices
Discover the Khao Sok National Park, the oldest rainforest.
Exploring , sightseeing spot in the rainforest of Khao Sok
Admire natural beauty, amazing limestone mountains
Fantastic waterfall, giant trees , biggest flower.
Glide down the river by bamboo rafting or canoeing.
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Travel by air-conditioned van from Krabi to Khao Sok
Drinking water, morning coffee, fruits
Professional English-speaking guide
National Park fee
Know Before You Book
Child ticket: Age 4-11
Children must be at least 4 years old to participate.
Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang , Klong Muang and Tub Kaek.
There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
What you can expect
We pick you up at the hotel in the morning to leave Krabi with our guide good english speaking, who will take care of and provide you information. When the van crosses to Surat Thani Province, you can feel lifestyle of the local people, communities and their livings as well as the scenery of mountains, palm trees and rubber plantations which are economic plants around the area. Take a short break for a cup of coffee while enjoying beautiful scenery at Khaosok. Halfway into your journey after enjoying with your friend on the van. Then take you to visit Wat Sok Tham Phanthurat Temple (Money Temple) to take pictures or feed the friendly monkeys (the Monkey Temple ) where is the several monkeys coexist peacefully, then spending your time to relax or give some food for them.
It is time for lunch at the restaurant with a great view of limestone mountain nearby and enjoy a traditional Thai lunch as you look out over nice landscapes too. After lunch we will start enjoyable program with bamboo rafting or Canoeing along the Sok River and have the change of swimming into the river on rope. Float down the peaceful waterway, taking in views of limestone mountains towering above the verdant jungle. After rafting down the river for a while, we stop at the river bank for a short trekking to take a break for a cup of tea or coffee. After all it is a very nice survival (light) experience . Complete your adventure full day with a lunch before heading back to Krabi and take you back to your hotel.
- 07:30am - 08:30am Pick up from your hotel.
- Drive by minivan to Khao Sok National Park about 2 hrs.
- Visit and Sightseeing at Wat Sok Tham Phanthurat Temple(the Monkey Temple ) ( monkey temple) and Khao Sok viewpoint.
- Set menu lunch served with fresh seasonal fruits and soft drinks.
- Canoe along the Sok River enjoy magnificent views of limestone mountains and have the change of swimming into the river on rope. You can choose canoe or bamboo raft.
- 04:30pm Depart from Khao Sok to Krabi and return to you hotel.
- 06:00pm Arrival at you hotel.
The tour program is subject to change due to the weather conditions
Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travelers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Masks provided
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Individually wrapped food options available
This information is provided by our partners
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app