Thrilling Medieval dinner show with knights & horses
Delicious 4-course, 11th-century banquet fit for royalty
Fascinating Medieval artifacts in the castle's Hall of Arms
Royal falconer show featuring magnificent birds of prey
Epic swordfighting and jousting
About this activity
What's included, what's not
Admission to Medieval Times
2 non-alcoholic beverages
Cleaning and safety practicesSee all
- Masks required
- Contactless tickets
- Vehicles and venues disinfected
Know Before You Book
Phone reservations are required 24 hours in advance to confirm your booking
Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. If you have respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
Vegetarian options are available upon request. If you wish to have the vegetarian option please advise Medieval Times when confirming your reservation.
Children under 3 are complimentary provided they sit on an adult's lap and do not require a separate meal. If you wish your child to have their own seat. Separate child tickets are available.
You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
What you can expect
Hear ye, hear ye! Make haste to the castle to indulge in a night of feasting, combat, and revelry. The knights and horses of Medieval Times are here to thrill you with acts of showmanship and bravery reminiscent of legends of old, while you dine on a 4-course meal worthy of a royal table.
Queen Dona Maria Isabella invites you to become part of her court for the evening. The pageantry of the knights is on full display as they thunder into the arena atop mighty steeds. Cheer on your knight as they engage in jousting and other manner of combat while the royal falconer thrills you with the aerial acrobatics of his magnificent birds of prey.
As the tale unfolds, you're presented with a banquet of savory fare to sate your appetite. Consider indulging in a special beverage from the full-service bar, and don't forget to browse the castle’s Hall of Arms to discover fascinating medieval artifacts after the show.
Standard sample menu includes:
- Garlic bread
- Tomato bisque soup
- Oven-roasted chicken
- Sweet buttered corn
- Herb-basted potato
- Dessert of the Castle
Vegetarian sample menu includes:
- Hummus and warm pita bread
- Carrot and celery sticks
- 3-bean stew with fire-roasted tomatoes and brown rice
- Fresh fruit or Italian ice (based on availability)
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Protective shields in place at main contact areas
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
This information is provided by our partners
Rewards are waiting for you in the Orbitz app
- Earn 4% back when you book your hotel in app, vs. 3% on site
- Get flight status and gate number notifications
- Have questions about your stay? Message your hotel right in the app