The museums, the monuments, the history, the power, the dining! Washington, DC, is a place every American should visit at least once in their lifetime. Stroll the National Mall and take in as many of its deeply moving monuments as you can, spot politicos as you take selfies outside the capital and White House, and be sure to save some time to check out a few Smithsonian Museums—all 19 are outstanding and they're free!
This Washington, DC luxury hotel is in a shopping district, 2 blocks from Dupont Circle, 4 blocks from Georgetown, and 1 mile from the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
Ideally located on Thomas Circle, near Massachusetts Avenue in the heart of Washington DC, this Kennedy-era hotel is 0.3 miles from MCPherson Square Metro Station and 0.7 miles from the Smithsonian Museums. The White House is 6 blocks from the hotel.
Located in Downtown Washington D.C., this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Ford's Theater and National Archives. Washington Monument and CityCenterDC are also within 15 minutes. Federal Triangle Station is only a 2-minute walk and Center Station is 6 minutes.
Nestled on a tree-lined street across from the State Department, the all-suites State Plaza Hotel is midway between the White House and the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, both a half-mile away.
This Rockville, MD, hotel is 2.5 miles from the Washingtonian/Rio Entertainment Center and 15 miles from downtown Washington DC. Located near a metro station, train station, in the business district.
Situated in Rockville, this hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from RIO Washingtonian Center and within 3 mi (5 km) of Beall-Dawson Historic House Museum and Stone Street Medical Museum. Peerless Rockville Historic Preservation and Rockville Town Center are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Surrounded by Georgetown's boutiques, restaurants, and nightlife, this hotel has a metro station nearby and is within blocks of the historic C&O Canal, Georgetown University, and the picturesque waterfront.
Linked to the renowned shopping and entertainment destination Tysons Corner Center, this elegant hotel is just 13.5 miles (22 km) from the White House. The DC Metro is within walking distance, and Virginia Tech Northern Virginia Center and Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Overlooking Dupont Circle in one of Washington's most desirable neighborhoods, this hotel is about 1 block from Embassy Row and 7 blocks from the White House.
Situated in the suburbs, this spa hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of The Theater, Robert F. Kennedy Stadium, and Anacostia Museum. Show Place Arena and Fort Dupont Park are also within 12 mi (20 km).
In the pulse of everything political and historical in DC, this hotel is 1 block from the Metro, shops, and restaurants of Union Station; the Capitol is 2 blocks away; major landmarks are within 3 miles.
Located in Capitol Hill, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of United States Capitol and National Mall. Nationals Park is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away. Federal Center Station is only a 5-minute walk and L'Enfant Plaza Station is 6 minutes.
Located across the Key Bridge from historic Georgetown, in the Rosslyn business district, this 16-story hotel is 1 block from the subway and 3 miles from the U.S. Capitol.
The River Inn sits on a brick-paved street lined with mature myrtle trees in historic Foggy Bottom, 4 blocks from the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts and 5 blocks from Georgetown.
Just west of downtown, this upscale hotel is 2 blocks from the Foggy Bottom Metro station, Georgetown, and George Washington University and Hospital; the White House is 8 blocks away.
This hotel is 5 blocks from the White House and 8 blocks from the National Mall. The Washington Monument, National World War II Memorial, and Vietnam Veterans Memorial are all about a mile away.
This Washington hotel sits just 4 blocks from the Capital One Arena, 6 blocks from the White House and just 7 blocks from the National Mall. The Smithsonian Museum and national monuments are nearby. In-lobby access to Metro Center also available.
Located in the heart of Oxon Hill, this hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Tanger Outlets and within 6 mi (10 km) of George Washington Masonic National Memorial and Lyceum. Market Square and Athenaeum are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This Washington, DC hotel is within 3 blocks of Union Station, the Capitol, and Senate offices, and 4 blocks from the Judiciary Square courthouse complex and the National Mall.
Washington Court Hotel places guests a 6-minute drive from the U.S. Capitol. Guests can walk 10 minutes to the National Mall, the Smithsonian museums, and the National Gallery of Art. Union Station Metro Station is a 10-minute walk.
Call it Washington's second-best address if you must, the Hay-Adams is nonetheless the grande dame of DC hotels; it sits across from the city's best address and, perhaps, shares some of its secrets.
Situated in the Rosslyn neighborhood of Arlington, this hotel is less than 1 mile from the United States Marine Corps War Memorial and Iwo Jima Memorial. Arlington National Cemetery is 2 miles away.
Muze restaurant offers international, Asian-influenced cuisine with fine views of the Jefferson Memorial, the Potomac, and cloud-like cherry blossoms in spring.
Within walking distance of a metro station leading to downtown Washington, D.C. and moments from area attractions, the American Inn of Bethesda is steps from fine restaurants, theaters and shopping centers.
Hotel Lombardy on Pennsylvania Avenue provides intimate respite from the hustle and bustle outside its doors. This 1929 boutique hotel maintains a distinctly European character with objects d'art.
Who's to say you're not a visiting diplomat or Georgetown scholar-in-residence at this conveniently located, spacious hotel? Guest suites have full kitchens for those oh-so-important DC dinner parties.
Located on the Red Line of the Bethesda Metro, this 12-story hotel shares Metro Center space with offices, shops, and restaurants and is seven miles from the nation's capital.
Located near the airport, this family-friendly resort is within 9 mi (15 km) of Village at Leesburg, Lost Rhino Brewing Company, and Old Ox Brewery. Morven Park and Stone Tower Winery are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Club Quarters is in a prime location in the center of the business district, and two blocks from the White House and key government buildings. A short walk to Lafayette Square and the monuments and museums, including the Smithsonian. Minutes from Georgetown.
This Washington DC Hampton Inn is 2 blocks from the Washington DC Convention Center and Verizon Center; a Metro station is 3 blocks away.
This inn on the National Register of Historic Places lies 2 blocks from the Washington Convention Center and a mile from the White House and the Smithsonian museums.
An 8-minute drive from Dulles Airport, Hyatt Place Herndon Dulles Airport East is near the Dulles technology corridor. Guests can shop at Dulles Town Center Mall, stroll though the Sully Plantation, and visit the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, part of the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
Overlooking Rock Creek Park, Omni Shoreham Hotel is a 10-minute walk from the National Zoo and 4 minutes from Woodley Park-Zoo Metro Station. From there it's a 12-minute ride to Pennsylvania Avenue, where guests can tour the city's famous monuments, from the White House to the Lincoln Memorial.
This DC hotel, renovated in 2013, is within a half-mile (1 kilometer) of Union Station and the United States Capitol.
Located in Foggy Bottom, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Kennedy Center and Georgetown Waterfront Park. Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Lincoln Memorial are also within 1 mi (2 km). Foggy Bottom Station is 8 minutes by foot and Farragut West Station is 21 minutes.
This Silver Spring property is 8 miles from downtown Washington, DC and 2 miles from the University of Maryland at College Park. The Silver Spring metro is 3 blocks from the property, and the Water Reed Medical Center and National Institute of Health are both nearby.
This all-suites hotel is two blocks from the Library of Congress, the Supreme Court, and the Capitol, and within two miles of the National Mall's museums and monuments.
Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle is in Washington, DC’s city center, a 9-minute stroll from historic Dupont Circle. Guests can reach the White House and President’s Park in 5 minutes by car. At night, they can walk 4 blocks to the U Street corridor for live music and a famous chili hotdog at Ben’s Chili Bowl.
Conveniently located in downtown Washington, DC, this hotel is a few blocks from the U.S. Capitol, the National Mall monuments, the Smithsonian, and the Arena Stage. Ten minute walk to The Wharf and within walking distance to over 30 new restaurants.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Orbitz.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
Orbitz Coupon – Save 10% on Selected Hotels!
Promo Code: GETAWAY
Qualifying Bookings: This promo code discount applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Promo Code Value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $150.
Redemption Period: 12:01am CT, October 29, 2018 to 11:59pm CT, November 25, 2018.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between October 29, 2018 and June 30, 2019 (inclusive).
How to use your promo code:
• You must make your hotel booking online with Orbitz.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon or promo code” where you can enter the promo code.
• Enter the promo code code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the promo code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com. The promo code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The promo code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the promo code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. Customers are limited to two redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $150 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The promo code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.orbitz.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The promo code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The promo code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The promo code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the promo code discount. The promo code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The promo code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The promo code may not be used by employees of Expedia, Inc. group companies (including Orbitz) or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the promo code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the promo code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the promo codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13.This promo code may not be transferred or sold. Promo codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Orbitz reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Orbitz.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Expedia, Inc. group of companies (including Orbitz). These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.