The museums, the monuments, the history, the power, the dining! Washington, DC, is a place every American should visit at least once in their lifetime. Stroll the National Mall and take in as many of its deeply moving monuments as you can, spot politicos as you take selfies outside the capital and White House, and be sure to save some time to check out a few Smithsonian Museums—all 19 are outstanding and they're free!
Excellent location and nice hotel. Bedrooms are so clean and well maintained
Anything and everything you would ever want in a Hotel!
Great Hotel. The building is old; however, the room and bathroom do not have an old style and have clearly been remodeled. I booked at standard room with a king size bed. The room is very spacious and has a kitchen in a separate room with a full size fridge and a 2-people dinning table. I have very ...
Overall my family and I are satisfied with our stsy at this hotel. The only complaint I have is the fact that the pool isn't functional. We were really looking forward to that. This location will still be our choice next time.
staff was really nice and the food was good also. they have a real nice indoor pool
Very convenient to Union Station & Metro. Handsome, smartly appointed historic hotel at reasonable rate. Very friendly staff & great Dubliner Restaurant attached to hotel. Made DC stay memorable. Definitely will return!
We took the whole family to DC for school vacation week. I love the hotel's location. Although it is located in a residential neighborhood, it is very close to (walking distance 2 min) a subway station, which can take you anywhere you want to go: the Mall, the museums, and the zoo. We also love the ...
Greta location. Nice and quiet. Room was small - didn't even have a sofa or reclining chair.
Loved the staff.every one friendly from check in to housekeeping to doormen! Food and drink at the bistro was outstanding! Only complaint was the steamy hot gym in the windowless basement.
The friendliest & most helpful staff. A real family atmosphere. Hotel recently updated nicely, except for the elevator. Very convenience & responsive shuttle to & from Gaylord center. I would definitely stay here again for business.
I really liked the location of the property. I was visiting Washington, D.C., for the first time, and the Hyatt was an ideal place for me to stay, as it was within walking distance from many of the attractions that I wanted to see.
Great hotel in a great location. Highly recommended. It is a wonderful property, historic and comfortable at the same time. The best thing is the staff. They were pleasant, helpful and courteous at all times.
I stay here often.Great staff and great location, just a block from the metro. I love the balconies.
Two stellar receptionist staff members, John and Sveltlana were exceptionally gracious, patient and accommodating. They definitely made our stay at the Mandarin Oriental so much more enjoyable. They listened intently, took mental notes and serviced us without speaking in a condenscending manner. ...
Charming, quirky old hotel. Adequate food if not amazing, but the little bar is well-stocked and very companionable. The room was perfectly clean, great comfy bed, spacious desk, banging wifi. Lousy TV reception and a bathroom so small they had to router out the door face to get past the commode. ...
Very professional and friendly staff, and the interior was very well kept. Rooms were flawless. The only negative is you have to pay for parking (typical for DC), but there were free/cheap street parking or lots near the location. Definitely staying here again!
We liked the restaurants, the convenient location to the Metro, restaurants, etc.
The spa was very good. However, you have to book a treatment to use the facilities. I was there with my 11 years son - and I wish there were more things to do for or with children.
The gym was small but had a great selection of equipment. The breakfast was very good each morning, and constantly being restocked. The ceiling on the 13th floor was leaking in one area when it rained.
Great place to stay at...Friendly staff,clean rooms and a relaxing environment
Great location: a few minutes walk to the Capitol Hill and Union Square train station, about 15-20 minutes walk to the China town. Another plus is $22-27 a day parking around the corner at the House of the States building. The minus is no mini-fridge in the room. Also sometimes, the firetrucks wake ...
good property. room was a little on the small side for the price, but staff was professional and friendly. Parking is too expensive.
Hotel was clean, in a prime location for walking to the capitol building, free WiFi. Parking was a bit pricey at $70 and our car got broken into along with 4 or 5 others. The hotel cleaned the car and replaced the glass, also waived the parking fee (though I already paid, haven't received the refund ...
Enjoyed being in a neighborhood setting which seems close to everything. Always enjoy the daily happy hours as well.
Great location. Ground floor room is very noisy in the morning.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Orbitz.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
Orbitz Coupon – Save 10% on Selected Hotels!
Promo Code: PERFECTTRIP
Qualifying Bookings: This promo code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Promo Code Value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $150.
Redemption Period: 12:01am CT, May 20, 2019 to 11:59pm CT, June 30, 2019.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between May 20, 2019 and December 31, 2019 (inclusive).
How to use your promo code:
• You must make your hotel booking online with Orbitz.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon or promo code” where you can enter the promo code.
• Enter the promo code code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the promo code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com. The promo code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The promo code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the promo code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $150 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The promo code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.orbitz.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The promo code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The promo code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The promo code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the promo code discount. The promo code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The promo code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The promo code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies (including Orbitz) or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the promo code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the promo code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the promo codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13.This promo code may not be transferred or sold. Promo codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Orbitz reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Orbitz.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Orbitz. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.