The world's most famous mouse is only the beginning when it comes to family fun in Orlando. Pack your snacks, don your shades and make your kids' dreams come true by hitting as many of the theme parks as you can. Warm, sunny weather is always included (don't forget sunscreen!).
Perfect place to stay when flying from MCO, the staff is awesome and extremely helpful
Would if they bcould provide menues in the room for the restaurants located on the premises.
The property is a great value. The staff was super friendly. The pool was great!! It was a great mom getaway for a long weekend.
There wasn't really anything unique or special but it was nice. The construction spoiled the view but it was not noisy or invasive so it was not a problem really.
EVERYTHING was beautiful and everyone was helpful and very nice
Everything was as stated so I wasn’t disappointed. I had a problem with ants in my room and was immediately moved to another room. Very accommodating.
We love everything about Cabana Bay! This was our 3rd time staying here and we are never disappointed! We stayed in a family suite this time and loved it. Very spacious, pull out sofa, microwave, fridge.... it was perfect!
Cons: Resort and parking fee $35.00 all together. Pricey breakfast buffet. Rooms a bit dated. Refrigerator froze everything. The pull out bed had a rail in the middle, which hurt me every time I had to sleep on it. Housekeeping forgot to replace our cups and glasses and did not leave enough towels. ...
The animals and the environment were beyond expectations. We were able to lay in bed and watch giraffes!!! Beds were wonderful! The bathroom has a bad design, the large door opens into the toilet/bathtub area. There is not enough room to bath or groom efficiently.
Well maintained hotel. Spacious room. Convenient location on International Drive.
Property was clean and well maintained. There was security at the entrance to the parking area and the free breakfast was wonderful and had something for everyone in our party of six. Only stayed one night but would stay here again and stay longer if plans permitted.
the beach in the cabanas area was my favorite. just loved walking to/from my room every day along the water was amazing
I loved it. It was very clean & neat. You definitely feel at home.
Everything was great, I just wish the pool was open later.
Property was nice and spacious. Clean. The only problem i had was that there was allot of mosquitos on the balcony that we had. Overall it was great
Love the hotel. Great location. Walking distance to downtown Orlando. Self parking is $18. Not bad considering it’s in Downtown Orlando. Front desk made check in informative and seamless. Front desk was very helpful; I felt like they wanted to make my stay welcoming. Room was spectacular and clean. ...
The best period. Only con i can think of is needing to ask a staff member every time you want a drink, it becomes burdensome and makes me feel like an alcoholic after each beer.
Everything was great for me. The location was perfect and so was the price. Staff very professional and nice!!
Very nice! Walking distance to Universal and resturants
The property was beautifully maintained. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help me.
What was unique was the straight forward fees. Everything was exactly as stated from the get go! This never happeneds with any other hotel. The staff is incredible! The hotel itself deserves all the updates it can get in terms of elevators and rooms (it wouldn't take much). They deserve it because ...
Close to local theme parks with free shuttle. Shuttle ride takes about 25 min so if u prefer Lyft/Über it’s pretty cheap. Comfy beds. View from 14th floor was amazing. The staff at the front desk was nice, and the staff at the cafe was exceptional. Room was spacious. Walls were thin. Didn’t use the ...
Nice hotel environment. Good breakfast and restaurant staff.
Love the look and feel of the whole place. Being centrally located, right there a part of the Disney springs complex, really makes for a great stay
The price was amazing for having 2 rooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen along with a living room. There was enough room that we were all comfortable and not on top of each other. And the kitchen was great along with having a washer and dryer. Plus the security was great to know no one Could get in anywhere ...
Clean room. Staff was very kind. The Convenient restaurant and stores down stairs was a bonus. Anything you could think of was pretty much close by. All the parks including many restaurants or gaming buildings.
Horrible check in experience but great stay at this location. Room was clean and well maintained and the resort itself is beautiful with lots of amenities.
Upon check in I was greeted by wonderful staff they were very knowledgeable about the property the resort was Clean and we had comfortable stay
Resort is very close to Disney. Nice pool. Has a shuttle to Disney. Close to outlet mall.
Good size pool, wasn’t cleaned as often with the debris. I also think the rooms are outdated and should go through an update soon.
The property was very nice and designs were great. I think the room could be cleaner and fresher. Overall stay was nice!😄
Convenient location, clean villages, friendly staff.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Orbitz.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
Orbitz Coupon – Save 10% on Selected Hotels!
Promo Code: PERFECTTRIP
Qualifying Bookings: This promo code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Promo Code Value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $150.
Redemption Period: 12:01am CT, May 20, 2019 to 11:59pm CT, June 30, 2019.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between May 20, 2019 and December 31, 2019 (inclusive).
How to use your promo code:
• You must make your hotel booking online with Orbitz.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon or promo code” where you can enter the promo code.
• Enter the promo code code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the promo code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com. The promo code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The promo code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the promo code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $150 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The promo code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.orbitz.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The promo code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The promo code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The promo code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the promo code discount. The promo code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The promo code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The promo code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies (including Orbitz) or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the promo code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the promo code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the promo codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13.This promo code may not be transferred or sold. Promo codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Orbitz reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Orbitz.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Orbitz. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.