What’s left to say about this thrilling metropolis that is rivaled in art and culture, parks, Michelin-starred restaurants and nonstop people watching only by the likes of perhaps London and Tokyo? The thrill of the city hits you like a nor’easter the moment you step foot on the streets of its most fabled borough—the enchanting island of Manhattan!
The hotel was clean and well decorated. The rooms were clean and spacious (for NYC) and the staff were professional. This is a great location.
Perfect location. Clean hotel and room was a good size. Hot water was an issue. Even watching tv costs extra and WiFi was not great. But would stay there again.
It's a nice clean hotel. However they charge you an extra fee of over $30.00/day for use of internet and you get 50% off of breakfast which cost $20.00 so you get it for $10.00 and is very inadequate...no hot options, not worth $10.00 and that $10.00 is over the fee you pay each day. I was in a small ...
Great location, 1 block from Central Park and easy walk to time square. The building is very old and the rooms reflect that. It’s nice if you like the historic feel. The rooms could use some renovation. However, they were clean and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
Like location near the Met Superior King room was very small but was compensated with an excellent view and the convenient location.
The size of the rooms were outstanding for new york! The air conditioning did not work in our room. It was extremely hot!!
We loved the history of the hotel. It is located in a great place for sight seeing on foot and close to the subway. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Adele was informative when it came to the attractions and accommodations for tourists. It was a little strange that there wasn’t a refrigerator, ...
Funky hotel with a beautiful open shared spaces. Lots of venues on site with something for everyone... except kids.
Room was on Amsterdam which was noisy early morning. Afternoon wine was a nice touch since there is no bar in the hotel. Could have provided some snacks.
Great Location, Beautiful hotel but the best part of the experience was the Staff! The nicest most helpful fun people Ive ever met at a hotel.
Location was great for the price. The service was great, being a tourist they helped us navigate the city.
Full size pillows would be nice. They were fixing the front entrance or broken window so it was a bit inconvenient as we werent able to stand out front and had to use the bar entrance.
Great staff property was in good repair, HVAC could have worked better, but overall a good stay in a great location.
Liked the location, the room was clean and nice. Small lobby and I didn't make it to the rooftop bar or the gym due to the shortness of my stay. I would stay there again.
The hotel room like all in NYC was very small but efficiently laid out. It was very comfortable. They had a restaurant that served breakfast and dinner. They also had a roof top bar that appeared to be popular with the locals. The hotel is located in a residential area with the closest subway stop ...
The hotel is in a great location. The service of the front desk staff and bell desk was superb. I would definitely recommend.
Staff was really nice and let us check in early as well as they had free filtered water on every floor and wine in the evening. Hotel also had a bar and was close to battery park, south street seaport & 9/11 museum (world trade center)
Rooms were nice and updated. Staff was friendly. Decent location in the middle of Koreatown. Bathrooms a bit small, and elevators were a bit slow.
Very cool hotel! We had a corner room on the 18th floor with panoramic views of the city! Rooms are small (typical for nyc) but very well appointed. Bathroom was large with lots of extra towels. Bed was incredibly comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend ...
Everything was great! Front desk staff was awesome.
I love their gym. It's small, but very well equipped with multiple weight machines and dumbells. The rooms are small and there aren't any frills like room service, but it's very nice all the same. The location is terrific; two blocks from Times Square and near many Broadway Theaters.
Very convenient, staff was great. Great access to time square, shows and restaurants.
This is an excellent hotel to stay in NYC for either business or leisure. The location can't be beat. The rooms are in very good condition. The staff are all very friendly and professional.
Room was very clean and smelt fresh. Shower was amazing nice view for me and my husband. Only issue I had was valet took a long time I suggest you call at least a hour before your check out. Other than that the stay was great.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Orbitz.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
Orbitz Coupon – Save 10% on Selected Hotels!
Promo Code: PERFECTTRIP
Qualifying Bookings: This promo code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Promo Code Value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $150.
Redemption Period: 12:01am CT, May 20, 2019 to 11:59pm CT, June 30, 2019.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between May 20, 2019 and December 31, 2019 (inclusive).
How to use your promo code:
• You must make your hotel booking online with Orbitz.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon or promo code” where you can enter the promo code.
• Enter the promo code code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the promo code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com. The promo code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The promo code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the promo code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $150 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The promo code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.orbitz.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The promo code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The promo code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The promo code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the promo code discount. The promo code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The promo code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The promo code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies (including Orbitz) or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the promo code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the promo code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the promo codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13.This promo code may not be transferred or sold. Promo codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Orbitz reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Orbitz.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Orbitz. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.