What’s left to say about this thrilling metropolis that is rivaled in art and culture, parks, Michelin-starred restaurants and nonstop people watching only by the likes of perhaps London and Tokyo? The thrill of the city hits you like a nor’easter the moment you step foot on the streets of its most fabled borough—the enchanting island of Manhattan!
Facing the American Museum of Natural History and a half-block from Central Park, the smoke-free Excelsior Hotel on West 81st Street offers a French-country ambience of dark woods, gilt, and crystal.
Located in Midtown, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Chelsea Market and Union Square. Empire State Building and Times Square are also within 2 mi (3 km). 14 St. Station (8th Av.) and 8 Av. Station (W 14th St.) are within a 5-minute walk.
Stylish and family-friendly, Hotel Belleclaire is located in Manhattan's Upper West Side neighborhood, two blocks from the American Museum of Natural History.
Located in Manhattan, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of HERE, New York University, and National September 11 Memorial. One World Trade Center and Federal Reserve Bank of New York are also within 1 mi (2 km). Canal St. Station (W. Broadway) and Canal St. Station (Varick St.) are within a 5-minute walk.
Located at the corner of East 45th Street and Madison Avenue, the Roosevelt Hotel, New York City, provides ready access to shopping, as well as Broadway theaters, 3 blocks away.
The budget-friendly Salisbury Hotel hotel offers a prime Midtown location just 2 blocks from Central Park and within walking distance of Times Square and Broadway theaters. Opened in 1931, this Neo-Gothic-style hotel is next door to the famed Russian Tea Room, a half-block from Carnegie Hall, and 7 blocks from Radio City Music Hall.
This Upper West Side hotel is within 1 block of Central Park's lush greenery and the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts; Columbus Circle is 4 blocks south.
Located in Midtown, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Madison Square Garden, Macy's, and Empire State Building. New York Public Library and Times Square are also within 1 mi (2 km). 28 St. Station (Broadway) is only a 2-minute walk and New York W 32nd St. Station is 5 minutes.
This Manhattan hotel is in the Midtown West neighborhood, 0.8 mile from Times Square and within one-half mile of the New Amsterdam Theater and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
Built in 1981 by railroad baron Henry Villard and luxuriously renovated in 2013, the grand entrance of this hotel is right across Madison Avenue from majestic St. Patrick's Cathedral.
This boutique hotel in Midtown New York is within a five-minute walk of Fifth Avenue shopping, St Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center, and 6 blocks from Grand Central Terminal.
Kimpton Hotel Eventi is located in the heart of Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, near Herald Square, half a mile from NYC's famous Macy's, Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building.
NoMo SoHo is in a trendy part of lower Manhattan, 2 blocks from Canal Street Subway Station. Guests can walk 20 minutes to the 9/11 Memorial and Museum or historic South Street Seaport, and take a 10-minute cab ride to Battery Park, where boat trips depart for Liberty and Ellis Islands.
Located in Midtown, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Palace Theatre and Broadway. Times Square and Ed Sullivan Theater are also within 10 minutes. 49th St. Station is only a 2-minute walk and 47 - 50 Sts - Rockefeller Center Station is 7 minutes.
Located between Manhattan's TriBeCa and SoHo neighborhoods, Roxy Hotel Tribeca is within walking distance of Chinatown and Little Italy. Battery Park and the South Ferry, with service to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, are both a 10-minute bus ride. JFK Airport is 45 minutes by taxi.
Located on Manhattan's desirable Upper West Side, this hotel occupies a landmark 1904 building 2 blocks from Central Park and the American Museum of Natural History; Lincoln Center is 11 blocks south.
This luxury New York hotel boasts a prime location on the city's East Side adjacent to Grand Central Station. Times Square, Broadway theaters, Central Park, Bryant Park, and Fifth Avenue's world-class shopping are within walking distance.
Located in Manhattan, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of HERE, New York University, and Federal Reserve Bank of New York. National September 11 Memorial and One World Trade Center are also within 1 mi (2 km). Canal St. Station (Lafayette St.) is only a 2-minute walk and Canal St. Station (Broadway) is 3 minutes.
This Midtown New York hotel, renovated October, 2013, offers a desirable location diagonally across from Carnegie Hall, 1 block from Broadway, 2 blocks from Fifth Avenue shopping, and 2 blocks from Central Park. The Theater District and Times Square are within 1 mile.
This 52-story Midtown New York hotel is a half-block from Times Square and Broadway; Fifth Avenue is less than 2 blocks east, Rockefeller Center is 5 blocks away, and Central Park is a mile north.
Located in Midtown, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Broadway and Times Square. Rockefeller Center and Central Park are also within 1 mi (2 km). 49th St. Station is 6 minutes by foot and 42 St. - Port Authority Bus Terminal Station is 6 minutes.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Times Square is the only all-suite hotel on Broadway, in the heart of Times Square, steps from Broadway theaters, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, Hard Rock Cafe, and much more.
Built in 1926, this family-owned Midtown Manhattan hotel is on Lexington Avenue, 2 blocks from Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue shopping and within 6 blocks of Central Park and Carnegie Hall.
Just off Fifth Avenue in the Flatiron District, this hotel is within easy reach of Union Square, NYU, Greenwich Village, the Empire State Building, and Madison Square Garden.
Located in Midtown, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Broadway and Times Square. Rockefeller Center and New York Public Library are also within 10 minutes. 49th St. Station and 5 Av Station (W. 42nd St.) are within a 5-minute walk.
NYLO New York City Formerly On the Ave hotel offers skyline views from a top-floor balcony, this New York hotel in the Upper West Side neighborhood is at the corner of West 77th Street and Broadway. Two blocks from the Museum of Natural History, 3 blocks from Central Park, and half a mile from Hayden Planetarium, Beacon Theater and the Children's Museum of Manhattan. NYLO New York City blends urban, industrial design with the energy, color, and fashions of New York's Jazz Era, creating a comfortable, social and stylish hotel experience.
Grand Central Station is a 6-minute walk from Pod 39, and guests can reach the shops of Bryant Park in 12 minutes. Times Square, the Museum of Modern Art, and Central Park South are less than a half-hour away on foot. The theaters of Broadway are a 20-minute walk from the hotel.
Located in Times Square, The Pearl New York is a 15-minute walk from Central Park and 2 blocks from the Rockefeller Center. Some of Broadway’s biggest stages - theaters like Gershwin and Eugene O'Neill - are within a couple of blocks, and the kids’ fantasy of M&M World is right down the street.
Ideally situated where Manhattan's Fifth Avenue meets Central Park, this celebrated New York hotel re-opened in Spring 2008 after a $400 million lobby-to-roof renovation with a new and contemporary spirit.
Situated in Lower Manhattan's Tribeca neighborhood, this Sheraton is within a short walk of SoHo shops and nightlife, Chinatown, and Little Italy. The Tribeca Film Festival is presented each spring.
Manhattan's famed shopping avenues, Madison and Fifth, are less than a half-block from the Avalon, a 100-room hotel in the Murray Hill neighborhood.
The Empire State Building is 1 block from this recently renovated (September 2018) hotel in a landmark French Renaissance building; Macy's and Madison Square Garden are 2 blocks away, and subway access is right out front.
Standard East Village is nestled among the eclectic bars, restaurants, and shops that characterize this Manhattan neighborhood. Guests can walk 10 minutes to Washington Square Park, or around the corner to Orpheum Theater. Showcasing live performances, Joe's Pub is a 5-minute walk away.
Located in Midtown, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal, and United Nations Headquarters. Rockefeller Center and Bloomingdale's are also within 15 minutes. Lexington Av.-53 St. Station is 7 minutes by foot and Lexington Av.-63 St. Station is 7 minutes.
Ornate, historic, former private club 1 block east of Broadway theaters; about 2 blocks from Grand Central Station and Times Square.
Located in Upper West Side, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Beacon Theater and Central Park. Lincoln Center and Carnegie Hall are also within 1 mi (2 km). 72nd St. Station (Broadway) is only a 4-minute walk and 79 St. Station is 5 minutes.
Located in Midtown, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Carnegie Hall and Ed Sullivan Theater. Central Park and Rockefeller Center are also within 10 minutes. 7 Av. Station (E 53rd St.) and 5 Av.-53 St. Station are within a 5-minute walk.
Located in New York's Theater District, this glass tower rises between West 42nd and West 43rd streets, 1 block from the actual Times Square at Seventh and Broadway.
Across the street from Central Park, this New York hotel is 2 blocks from Fifth Avenue shopping, less than 3 blocks from Columbus Circle, and 8 blocks from Rockefeller Center. A train station is located nearby.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Orbitz.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
Orbitz Coupon – Save 10% on Selected Hotels!
Promo Code: GETAWAY
Qualifying Bookings: This promo code discount applies only to stand-alone hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Promo Code Value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $150.
Redemption Period: 12:01am CT, October 29, 2018 to 11:59pm CT, November 25, 2018.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between October 29, 2018 and June 30, 2019 (inclusive).
How to use your promo code:
• You must make your hotel booking online with Orbitz.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon or promo code” where you can enter the promo code.
• Enter the promo code code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the promo code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com. The promo code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The promo code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the promo code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. Customers are limited to two redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $150 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The promo code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.orbitz.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The promo code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The promo code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The promo code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the promo code discount. The promo code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The promo code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The promo code may not be used by employees of Expedia, Inc. group companies (including Orbitz) or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the promo code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the promo code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the promo codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13.This promo code may not be transferred or sold. Promo codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Orbitz reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Orbitz.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Expedia, Inc. group of companies (including Orbitz). These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.