From Old Hollywood glam to hipster chic, Los Angeles' star power never fades. The City of Angels beckons with its perfect weather, wide open beaches, urban culinary delights and, of course, plenty of family fun like studio tours and nearby Disneyland®.
Been staying here for a week and as a blind guy with a guide dog the entire staff from the doormen, to the front desk, and especially the bar staff has been fantastic. Would highly recommend anyone with a disability stay here for the fantastic staff to make your stay an enjoyable one. My guide dog ...
It’s a beautiful property, a quiet getaway. I enjoy the food and drinks at Red, and a walk around the property. The views are stupendous.
Continental breakfast was great. So was our rooms bathroom. The rest of the room was just all right. I think it could use an update. The concierges weren’t that helpful.
The Viceroy is my favorite hotel in Beverly Hills. The staff is so welcoming and helpful. They always make you feel like they are here to make your stay memorable.
The location was fantastic. The room was clean and I absolutely loved the soap and shampoo it smelled wonderful. The mini bar was great it had everything that you could possibly need in it. Everyone at The Shore was super nice and very helpful. We loved our stay at The Shore and would absolutely ...
The cleanliness of the bathroom wasn’t the best. Soap traces of previous stay on sink.
Able to use a bike whenever. The pool area only had sun for about 4 hours or so a day and had to move seats a lot and there wasn’t enough seating. Had to sit on the ground a lot
Staff was nice. Well kept grounds and rooms. There were 2 parties while we were there, it got pretty loud. We ended up having to switch rooms which was a pain but at least they were able to move us. Was a bit flustered to be handed a paper when we walked in saying the pool and hot tub would be down ...
I did not like that there was a $50 over night fee not including the $20 additional resort fee that only included free bottle water. Very expensive fees.
The Roosevelt should be on everyone's bucket list. The moment you walk through their doors, it's like you stepped back in time. We had a blast. The room was very nice, great service. Expect to pay a little more for parking, WiFi, and other amenities, but that's not unusual for higher-end hotels. ...
Overall the hotel is very nice. The restaurant is good. Parking is overpriced at $45 per night.
I was satisfied with everything about the hotel. The area and location was great. The staff was very friendly. Everything was amazing. It was a wonderful experience for my first time being in Los Angeles.
Convenient location. Easy access to airport and freeways. Newly renovated rooms are spacious, clean, and attractive.
The food was very good. I would have liked if the food convenience stand in the lobby was opened a bit later in the afternoon.
cant't comment on ammenities, didn't use pool, restaurant, club. check in was quick and we were greeting so warmly, room was spacious and hotel located close to airport and a few restaurants on Century. we chose a low floor and got 3rd right outside the pool, not the best location but no one was ...
Excellent staff in all capacities. Lovely location and cozy restaurant and lobby area
Our stay at the Huntley was bar none. Stacy was absolutely incredible and I must say that she really set the standard for an incredible weekend. Thank you Stacy, you’re amazing! The room was gorgeous, the service was always quick & all the employees were so warm & welcoming. I will be recommending ...
Great staff, beautiful halls. Negative: 1) Restaurant and food options 2) Staff did not inform or reminded me I had a$50 per room credit.
so great. I like the balcony and the tub. they have upgraded my room to a suite. so kind.
The staff was amazing they went above and beyond.We we needed our car it was always brought up and ready to go. The bar food was great and we didn’t eat in the restaurant. There was really nothing we didn’t like about the hotel.
I really liked the location and the ease of checking in and out staff was very friendly and helpful
Neat, nice staff, good location. After staying here twice, it's clear AC does not go below 68 in the room and the AC constantly struggling to hit that temperature. The rooms for me feel a little muggy. Otherwise, it's a good place to stay.
Really enjoyed the grounds and amenities. The food could be better.
Very handy to the airport, and plenty of facilities. Will definitely stay here again.
Nice people! They were accommodating and always answered our questions as needed.
Very nice and shuttle service to airport Cleanliness and fast service Awsome !!!!
A great weekend at SLS! We stayed for a family reunion, and loved the bar and restaurant at the hotel. The staff was accommodating and very responsive to our needs. Great rooms and beautiful hotel.
Loved the look and feel of this hotel! The room was adorably decorated and the shower was new and spacious. We faced the back and not the main road so it was very quiet at night which is amazing for a light sleeper like me. Extremely good location, practically across the street from The Farmer's ...
Always like staying at the Anza, convenient, good service, and event with losing power on the last day due to the fires, the staff were great and very helpful.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Orbitz.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
Orbitz Coupon – Save 10% on Selected Hotels!
Promo Code: PERFECTTRIP
Qualifying Bookings: This promo code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Promo Code Value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $150.
Redemption Period: 12:01am CT, May 20, 2019 to 11:59pm CT, June 30, 2019.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between May 20, 2019 and December 31, 2019 (inclusive).
How to use your promo code:
• You must make your hotel booking online with Orbitz.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon or promo code” where you can enter the promo code.
• Enter the promo code code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the promo code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com. The promo code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The promo code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the promo code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $150 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The promo code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.orbitz.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The promo code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The promo code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The promo code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the promo code discount. The promo code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The promo code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The promo code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies (including Orbitz) or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the promo code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the promo code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the promo codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13.This promo code may not be transferred or sold. Promo codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Orbitz reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Orbitz.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Orbitz. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.