The Mile High City is famously green and we're not referring to a certain legalized plant, but rather Denver's sublime backyard which includes snow-capped mountains studded with pine trees, conifers and glistening Alpine lakes. Culture vulture's need not despair: terrific museums, revitalized neighborhoods and the best food scene in the Mountain West make Denver an enviable destination. It helps that the sun shines more than 300 days annually.
Friendly staff. Easy access to airport. Loved the bag checkin at the hotel.
Big spacious rooms. We didn’t like the frosted glass bathroom door because there wasn’t any privacy. Not enough front desk/bar staff because they cover both. The staff was very friendly and helpful. On our last morning a manager was having a loud argument with kitchen staff during breakfast for everyone ...
I like the room, clean and neat. I really like the location of where the hotel is located. Blocks away from 16th st mall and many other places.
Liked the view of the city and mountains from their lounge area.
The people were so friendly made our stay special. Remembered our names. Room was nice had fun
I staff that worked the front door and did the transportation service were really really awesome and very thoughtful and professional.
This Hyatt is in a great location. Close to stores and restaurants. A few miles to Downtown Denver. Our room was spacious and very quiet. My husband took advantage of the breakfast buffet and he said it was good. I will definitely stay here again.
It was great!! Walking distance to excellent restaurants. Breakfast was not your typical hotel breakfast. There was a chef, and the bacon wasn’t paper thin!! I’ll return when I travel to DIA
Clean, staff are not that nice and friendly . They don’t provide some basic thing such as shower cap
I like atmosphere there the casino to the restaurant and the room but just one thing is the coffee station in the bathroom ,what if someone take a shit before you go for a cup of coffee that wouldn't be so nice
The concierge Shiela was amazing. After checking us in she sent cookies to our room for our kids for the cold snowy movie night ahead of us. What a wonderful treat
Everything was clean, everyone was nice, the location is terrific, and the free breakfast was excellent.
Nice. Bed was comfortable and room was spacious. Breakfast was good and the staff was friendly.
I just got home from staying at this hotel and it was an AMAZING experience. Literally the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in. I will be staying at this hotel every time I am in town. Thank you for an incredible experience!
This hotel was an excellent choice for attending an event at the Convention Center. Loved having a Starbucks right next door too. The complimentary breakfast had a lot of choices. Room 505 microwave didn't have the tray inside? Also, the room had two windows and the safety clip was broken on one ...
they need to work on their customer service and breakfast hour? they don't respect time
Liked the decor except that there was no bathtub. LLW
It’s very contemporary. Great service with all you can drink free coffee and coffee in the room. Nice shower facilities and comfortable beds. This was just what I needed after my horrible experience at the airport.
Great location, with both a Starbucks and restaurant on property. Parking is attached, but payable. nice rooms, but no fans or ventilation in bathrooms. Recommend this site for your business travel needs!
Close to everything - staff incredibly friendly. It was snowing but they still shuttled us around with their complimentary van service
Really nice, great walking score. Everything is so close, staff are so friendly. Only thing I would say that would be bad is if you can't afford a tesla or porsche, you might feel uncomfortable around the business attire area.
The suite was nice, the bathroom was fantastic, and the service was great.
The staff was very friendly, greeting me at every turn, and willing to help with directions. They even checked to see if a room was available before check-in time.
I love this hotel. Katie that works at the front desk is the best.
Check-in was fast and easy. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good. The dinner and drink service were a nice surprise.
The staff were so welcoming and accommodating I travel a ton (more days than not) and this was above and beyond
Hotel was excellent. Truly exceptional experience. Food from the room service could be a bit better thoug but wasn’t too bad.
Banessa at the front desk and my housekeeper Theodosia were very accommodating, excellent customer service...great location...
Perfect for an overnight stay near the airport. Friendly staff. Within walking distance of decent food. Would have been a great room for a short stay to see sights - it just wasn't near any.
The staff was very friendly. Our room had a private bathroom and was big and comfortable. The breakfast was great, they had hot options that changed daily.
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Orbitz.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
Orbitz Coupon – Save 10% on Selected Hotels!
Promo Code: PERFECTTRIP
Qualifying Bookings: This promo code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Promo Code Value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $150.
Redemption Period: 12:01am CT, May 20, 2019 to 11:59pm CT, June 30, 2019.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between May 20, 2019 and December 31, 2019 (inclusive).
How to use your promo code:
• You must make your hotel booking online with Orbitz.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon or promo code” where you can enter the promo code.
• Enter the promo code code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the promo code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Orbitz.com. The promo code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The promo code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the promo code will only be applied against the first room in the booking.
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $150 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The promo code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.orbitz.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The promo code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The promo code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The promo code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the promo code discount. The promo code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The promo code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The promo code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies (including Orbitz) or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the promo code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the promo code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the promo codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13.This promo code may not be transferred or sold. Promo codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Orbitz reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Orbitz.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Orbitz. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.