Hotels in Watamu
Search over 266 hotels from $23
Top Rated Watamu Hotels
Luxury Hotels in Watamu
Pet Friendly Watamu Hotels
- Aquarius Club International Resort - All InclusiveWatamu Coast Road, Watamu3/5 (1 review)
- Rock and Sea ResortMida Creek, Watamu
The price is $366 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 25
Where is a good place to stay in Watamu?
What are the best budget-friendly hotels in Watamu?
For a good deal, consider these inexpensive hotels in Watamu. Simba House Watamu is a 3-star guesthouse with free breakfast, free WiFi, and an outdoor pool. Another option is Lily Palm Resort, a hotel with free buffet breakfast, free WiFi, and 2 outdoor pools.
What are some favorite hotels in downtown Watamu?
Here are some of the most popular hotels in the center of Watamu:
- Lily Palm Resort is a 4-star hotel with 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
- Turtle Bay Beach Club is a 3-star resort with 3 restaurants, 3 bars, and an outdoor pool.
- Jacaranda Beach Resort is a 4-star resort with 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach.
Enjoy the natural setting of Watamu and experience the beaches. Close to central Watamu, you'll find top places to visit like Watamu Beach and Watamu Marine National Park.
What are the best hotels to stay near Watamu Beach?
Watamu Beach is a traveler favorite for a reason. Come and see for yourself what makes this stretch of coastline such a hit. Located 2 miles from downtown Watamu, it is easily reachable from a number of accommodations. Spend your nights at Beatiful Villa Near Beach in 2 Acres With Pool, Bbq, Sundowner Terrace and Wifi (0.2 miles) and you'll be there before you know it. Medina Palms (0.3 miles away) and Mapacha village (0.3 miles away) are a couple more terrific options within the vicinity.