Located in Downtown Washington D.C. within a short walk of White House, The St. Regis Washington, D.C. is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as George Washington University. This 172-room, 5-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with free in-room WiFi. It's in central Washington and also close to Ford's Theater and Washington Monument.
This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. For your convenience, a continental breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 11 AM.
The St. Regis Washington, D.C.'s 172 rooms are air-conditioned and provide minibars, free weekday newspapers, and safes. 32-inch LCD TVs come with DVD players and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also standard.
The St. Regis Washington, D.C. features free WiFi in public areas, 7 meeting rooms, and conference space. Valet parking is available for USD 50 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to White House
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Business center
The St. Regis Washington, D.C.923 16th St Nw Washington DC 20006
The luxury accommodations of The St. Regis Washington, D.C. offer an exquisite respite. Guests will enjoy sophisticated Washington D.C. accommodations that blend classic elegance with modern amenities. Relax in opulent rooms and suites, complete with flawless furnishings and state-of-the art technology. Guests will also experience an elevated level with our bespoke St. Regis Butler Service.
Facilities include 7 meeting rooms in addition to the Astor Terrace as an outdoor venue.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 233
- Conference space size (feet) - 2508
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
The St. Regis Washington, D.C. offers 172 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Decanter - Features haute American cuisine from our highly skilled executive chef in a stunning space which celebrates the historic nature of the hotel while using modern finishes, furniture, and design to complement the classical architecture. The menu is inspired by our executive chef's European training in France with Michelin starred chefs combined with a truly American sensibility featuring classic steakhouse items.
St Regis Bar - Serving light fare, cocktails, and wine daily.
Room Service - Serving an à la carte menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Some late night menu options are available.
Nearby Things to Do
Runners can jog around Lafayette Park two blocks south in front of the White House, or on the Mall, two blocks behind the president's residence.
The 18-hole golf course Hains Point is two miles away, perched on the banks of the Potomac River. The course has a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course that's on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25.00 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 75.00 per night
- Regis Hotel Washington St. D.C.
- St. Regis Washington D.C.
- St. Regis Washington D.C. Hotel
- St. Regis D.C. Hotel
- St. Regis D.C.
- Washington Dc St Regis
- St Regis Washington Dc
- The St. Regis Washington, d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
Awards & Affiliations
- The St. Regis Washington, D.C. is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.