Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Vis
If you want to take your trip to Vis, bring your pet along! Choose from 4 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Vis ready to welcome you. This city is known for its seaside and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Vis
- Tourist Resort Milna Vis
Pets stay free
See why guests like its clean guestrooms and beach locale!
- Traditional House With two Apartments in Old Town Vis, Beach 5 Mins
Pets stay free; restrictions apply
Visiting Vis with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Vis during your stay? One of the top places to visit is Hvar Fortress. The tide is calling at Zaglav Beach, Brgujac Cove, and Srebrena Beach. Other places like Gradski Museum and Church of Vis might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Vis
When traveling with a pet, it can be useful to know what the temperature will be. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 60°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 0.28 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 83°F daytime, 49°F nighttime with 0.24 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 86°F daytime, 61°F nighttime with 0.28 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 73°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 0.47 inches of total rainfall