- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amista5.0 out of 5.0
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located within a mile (2 km) of Azienda Agricola Villa Giona, Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amista is within 3 miles (5 km) of Tommasi Viticoltori. This 60-room, 5-star hotel welcomes guests with free breakfast, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. Montecariano di Gini is also 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the hotel, which is near the airport.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay. Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
All of Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amista's 60 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, free newspapers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include safes and desks.
At Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amista, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for EUR 80 per vehicle one way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a spa tub, free WiFi in public areas, and 3 meeting rooms.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 431 reviews