- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Sonesta Hotel Valledupar3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Great Service. Very quality Hotel and next to the mall. Excellent location and friendly staff. Breakfast a nice buffet and cleanest room. Looks good to take a longer vacation on this place. I will consider this hotel for my next trip
our family of 5 stay at this hotel for a wedding and it was excellent! Location close to everything, super clean and beds are very comfortable. The staff is helpful and friendly. We would love to come back
As always this hotel has an excellent service, breakfast included with a variety of tipical food buffet, nice rooms very complete minibar. Gym open 24 hours. Mall next to the hotel so you can make shopping.
I visited this hotel with my family and had a great experience! The rooms are comfortable, clean, and have a nice view. The hotel dining is delicious and was my favorite part of our stay! Make sure to get the coconut lemonade (limonada de coco, my favorite!!) and the mango juice (jugo de mango). The service is kind and provided us with everything we needed. Our family speaks Spanish, so I can't say if services in English can be provided. The hotel is right next to a new mall with great deals, so make sure to visit it.
Nice hotel but a little pricey for me. Staff was attentive and outgoing. Concierge service onsite. Restaurant, Peru themed, on site. Breakfast was a budget that offered a variety of choices. Pool onsite. Only drawback, or it could be a good thing, depending on your view, is that it's part of a mall. So, not much feel for the city.
The staff were the best I have met in my 20+ years staying in hotels. They were friendly, genuine, enthusiastic, and attentive. It was obvious they wanted us to feel at home and we certainly did. They believed in making a difference and it showed.
Sonsta team and servise is one of a caind And one if the best the rooms have hige qualeti and very clane and maintain. The bed is very comptrebol But the servis is excelen mor then evriting And the location is goid near the river and the shoping mall
This was my third stay at the Hotel Sonesta Valledupar in the last 12 months. The service is excellent and the overall quality of the hotel meets standards of comfort and service for international travelers. Breakfast buffet is adequate but the gluten and dairy intolerant have to mind their needs carefully. When you check in, ask to be on the side with the view and away from the garage. All three stays, I have been on the latter side; in addition to a less than lovely view, it comes with 7:00 am construction noise.
The personnel at Sonesta Hotel, Valledupar are without a doubt the most amazingly kind and polite in the world. We can not sing high enough praises to the staff at Sonesta Hotel, Valledupar. Thank you for making our stay very enjoyable. We look forward to staying at your hotel again.
The hotel is a very nice place with very kind people. The restaurant is also very nice, I would say there is no need to go out to have a nice meal. Outside the hotel there is a good "bike way" where I could make my morning run. There is also a gym room with some equipments.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Sonesta Hotel Valledupar places you next to Guatapuri Shopping Mall and within a mile (2 km) of Balneario Hurtado. This 108-room, 3.5-star hotel has free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. Also close to this Valledupar hotel are Museo Del Acordeon Casa Beto Murgas and Valledupar Coliseum.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service.
All of Sonesta Hotel Valledupar's 108 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including refrigerators, minibars, and safes. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Ironing boards and desks are also standard.
At Sonesta Hotel Valledupar, guests enjoy features like an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. If you decide to drive, there's free parking. Staff members are on hand to provide concierge services and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 3 meeting rooms, conference space, and a business center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 1095 reviews