Hotels in Taipa
Search over 84 hotels from $40
Luxury Hotels in Taipa
- Altira MacauAvenida de Kwong Tung, Taipa
The price is $134 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254/5Very Good! (4 reviews)
- Grand Dragon HotelRua de Chaves, Taipa
The price is $40 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 233.1/5 (7 reviews)
- Regency Art Hotel Macau2 Estrasa Almirante Marques, Esparteiro, TaipaGet Rates3.9/5Good! (9 reviews)
Where should you stay in Taipa?
What are some of the best hotels for the budget traveler in Taipa?
Check out the 7 cheap hotels in Taipa to find a good deal. Regency Art Hotel Macau is a resort with free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant. Another option is Inn Hotel Macau, a 3-star hotel offering freebies like WiFi, parking, and an area shuttle. You'll also find Altira Macau, which is a hotel with free WiFi, an indoor pool, and 5 restaurants.
What are the best hotels in central Taipa?
These are some of our travelers' favorite hotels in downtown Taipa:
- Grand Dragon Hotel is a 4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Altira Macau is a 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an indoor pool.
- Grandview Hotel Macau is a 4-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club.
Stop in at the restaurants in family-friendly Taipa, and then enjoy the local attractions such as the casinos. Well-known sights in the heart of the city include Cotai Arena, Macau Jockey Club and Venetian Macao Casino.