Pet Friendly Hotels in Springdale, UT
Featured Springdale Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Springdale Hotels
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Springdale
If you're considering a vacation in Springdale, bring along your cat or dog! You'll find 5 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Springdale ready to welcome you. This scenic city features natural beauty and is well-known for its restaurants and cafés.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Springdale
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Springdale Zion National Park
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests love its pool and spacious guestrooms!
- Pioneer Lodge
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its overall value and location!
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham at Zion Park/Springdale
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its family friendliness and pleasant rooms!
Visiting Springdale with Your Pet
Why not see the sights in Springdale while on vacation? Top places to visit include Zion National Park South Entrance and Zion National Park East Entrance. Enjoy the great outdoors at Zion Canyon Visitor Center, Angels Landing, and Zion's Observation Point. Other places like The Narrows and Zion Human History Museum might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Springdale
If your pet is traveling with you, it's useful to know what to expect with the weather. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 62°F daytime, 20°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 92°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 93°F daytime, 46°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 77°F daytime, 20°F nighttime with 3 inches of total rainfall