- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, and Union Pay.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
We recently stayed at the Ritz Carlton while in Singapore for a few days. This is by far one of the best if not the best hotel we have stayed in. The service upon arrival had already set up the kind of high expectations of service we were going to receive. We were lucky enough to have a room with a stunning view of Marina Bay which you could just gaze at the whole day. We went out a few hours and when we came back to our room, our slippers had been put next to the bed and the room made up for sleeping along with a little note from front desk thanking us for staying. We were genuinely sad we had to leave the next day as the ritz makes you feel pretty special. We will definitely be back again as well as staying at other ritz!
A regular guest of the hotel, Ritz-Carlton Millennia have always been the number one choice for a staycation. Though the interior design of the hotel is old, they are still the True Ladies and Gentlemen of the hotel. The front line staff were polite and friendly to all the guests of the hotel. The only flaw of the visit was the lack of hit beverages ie coffee capsules and tea bags etc which are often provided in the room were not available upon check-in in. Have requested for the supplies during the turn down service provided but the request was not acceded to. Though I was satisfied with the front line service, the drop in the operational service ready room was not acceptable in my personal opinion. Though the hotel have a pleasant view of the Marina Bay, the room was hot and uncomfortable despite having the air con full blast. A common issue, I always encountered in every visit. The room will only cool down in the late afternoon/early evening. Have feedback to the hotel that these are the areas of the improvement that the hotel need to work upon to made every visit a memorable stay for the guests
My wife and I would recommend the Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore without hesitation. Not only was the room spectacular, the wonderful reception staff provided extended Club access for our honeymoon. Perfect experience - highly recommended.
1.Friendly service staff 2.Delicious lunch and dinner 3.A clean swimming pool 4.The facilities of the room are perfect 5.The elevator has a great experience. It's very fast from the 3 to the 31, and there's not much noise。
Hi its the best location for views of marina from the room or club lounge in corner but not for people who like hustle bustle rooms are nice excellent outdoor pool but only disappointment that they charge for sauna steam even for room guest even if u have a club room people who enjoy watching tv late at night will have a bit of problem at tv is fixed
We stayed with our children and nothing was too much trouble for the friendly helpful staff throughout the entire hotel. Our room had everything we could possibly need and was clean with great turndown service. Breakfast was a great choice and what a treat for the children to have ice cream. Would love to stay at this hotel as I would believe it would surpass it's 5 star rating.
Stayed 2 nights in December 2017. Tried both Summer Pavilion(Chinese) and Colony(buffet), the food is fantastic and the service is very good. The staff in both restaurant are willing to help you with anything you've asked, not only the food...... Specially thanks to Jieping from front desk, he arrange a fruit platter for our stay with a very warm welcome card. Very good experience stay in Ritz Carlton and will go back to stay there for my next visit to Singapore.
1) Stayed here as a staycation. Invited a few friends over to accompany us for some drinks at chihuly lounge. When they were to return home , went to concierge desk to ask for 2 complimentary parking tickets but was rejected. Do note that I have spent $300 on drinks alone in the lounge and my room cost a bomb , nightly $810. 2) Went to Ritz club on the highest floor , and witness them chasing out a Korean couple with kids after 6pm but have to say that the staff ask them out politely. Not very good impression for a person who have kids like me. 3) The other area of service like front desk , check in/out, housekeeping etc are impressive though
Ritz Carlton is one of the best hotels in Singapore. It is very centrally located, has excellent service, good restaurants and very nice ambiance. walking distance to Marina bay. enjoy the stunning view over Marina Bay from your bath tub
Second visit and again excellent. Easy walking area to several sites and shopping areas. Helpfulness of staff was excellent and recognition of my special birthday was nice. Breakfast is vast with great quality and variety. Pool area has a mix of sun and shade and a great pool for doing laps. They provide sun screen, magazines, thick towels and lovely loungers. The room with water view is amazing and the room is beautiful.
- Walking distance to Singapore Flyer and Esplanade Theatres
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Marina Bay, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore is within a 5-minute walk of popular attractions such as Esplanade Mall and Helix Bridge. This 5-star hotel welcomes guests with 608 rooms and conveniences like a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Centrally located in Singapore, the hotel is also a short walk from Millenia Walk and Singapore Flyer.
This hotel is home to 2 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with 24-hour room service, or quench your thirst with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore's 608 air-conditioned rooms provide sofa beds, minibars, and coffee makers. Guests can expect 46-inch LED TVs with cable channels and DVD players, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Other amenities include free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes.
Guests of The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore enjoy a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Valet parking is SGD 15 per day if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for SGD 150 per vehicle one way. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and 11 meeting rooms.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 4983 reviews