- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The resort provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Royal Holiday Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Close to Naama Bay Beach
- Free buffet breakfast
- Onsite dining
- Private beach
Royal Holiday Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh is located within a mile (2 km) of Naama Bay Beach and Hollywood Sharm El Sheikh. This 505-room, 5-star resort has a private beach, a casino, and free breakfast. It's also close to Sharm El Sheikh Golf Resort and Naama Bay.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service.
All of Royal Holiday Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh's 505 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including balconies or patios, minibars, and free bottled water. Guests can expect to find TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, and Select Comfort beds with Egyptian cotton sheets ensure a restful night. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include safes and phones.
Guests of Royal Holiday Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh have access to a private beach, a casino, and an outdoor pool. For transportation, you can make use of an airport shuttle during limited hours for USD 25 per person roundtrip, as well as limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this beach resort include a fitness center, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas.
Guest reviews for Royal Holiday Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh
stay away from this place!
Rude and errogant staff at reception. First room had mold on ceiling and corners of bath tub and shower curtain had a smell that was disgusting. Floors were dirty and sand everywhere. After asking for another we got a room that you had to sit sideways on the toilet as you couldn't sit down property without your legs hitting a wall. Room had a urine smell even after they supposedly cleaned it before we changed room. Now the best part! We developed bed bug bites over all parts of our bodies. They call this a 5* resort so you decided what it is! You would be a fool to ever stay at this hotel.