- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
Mercure Sao Paulo Paraíso3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Postive are location and rooms. Service good qs well. Rooms are large and renovated. Near paulista. Metro station a few meters away. Negative is noise. Sound insulation from street noise is really bad. Take a room on back side. Number 5 to 8 of any floor. Small gym an mool on rooftop.
I do not like to stay in a hotel in a main avenue, but this time I had to do as per an event I will have and this hotel was what was better to attend my needs. Said that I will review my position and try others like that. The hotel follows the Mercure hotels standard, so you will find a clean and enough room to stay a couple of days without having the feeling to be in jail. A good king size bad gave me comfort and a good sleep night. The windows could be doubled avoiding noise. I was on the 8th floor and even that height I still could have some noise from the main avenue in front of the hotel. The reception was very kindly and the breakfast is not fancy and huge variety of options but good enough to start the day. In my point of view, the best quality of this hotel is the localization. Located at walk distance from Subway/Paraiso Metro Station, you can move from there to any point of São Paulo. You will find also at walk distance - 50 to 200m (150 to 650 feet) - a variety of restaurants, cafeteria, fast food and if you need a pharmacy.
This hotel is very well situated in good neighbourhood and next to Metro. Spacious rooms with good bed all business comfort and good wifi in rooms (wifi in restaurant however very weak signal). Excellent breakfast, good price quality, but the best is the very personal and friendly service of all staff (except restaurant, where they lack some attention).
The room was nice, new and clean. The internet was fast enough (at least from the 3rd floor). Breakfast is better in other Mercure in the city but also good. Overall a good hotel for a business trip. Close to Av. Paulista and a lot of shopping malls.
With the time I have a feeling that the Accor Hotels are getting worst. No service included! U Must pay for everything! Pool and fitness room are small and not good. The breakfast is expensive and not good. The localization is strange! Between big avenues, uber never find u ! Price is high for the service and quality!
Never been before. Usually stay at Mercure Times Square. Have a good gym, all rooms have been refurbished. Nice staff. Would stay again if I can't book the Times Square. Nothing wrong with the hotel just like the neighborhood of the Times Square. A good option and a plus is that a subway station is nearby.
Located next to Paraiso's subway station, a great way to access Sao Paulo's attractions. Bars and local commerce are efficient. About a 20-minute walk to Paulista Avenue, Orthodox Church and easy access to 23 de maio Avenue.
The Room was clean. Location is very good. Breakfast was good. Room Service was impecable. Room cards needed to be activeted a few times, but in most of time the Service was percfect. I'll indicated ti to friends.
great location. Spacious and environment division room. Proximity to the subway. Good restaurants, bars and bakeries nearby. Taxi fast and punctual. ....attentive staff. . Rapidez no balcão . Excelent Hotel .
The location is good and convenient however the hotel doesn't have noise proof windows and it is close the bus stop it is very hard to sleep. I had issue with my car in the valet parking that cause me a headache and I had to argue with the front desk
- Walking distance to Sao Paulo Cultural Center
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Located in Vila Mariana within a short walk of Sao Paulo Cultural Center, Mercure Sao Paulo Paraíso is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Museum of Art of Sao Paulo. This 3.5-star hotel has 77 guestrooms and offers an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Near the airport, it's also near Municipal Theater and Paulista Museum.
For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with 24-hour room service, or entertain your taste buds with bite a the onsite restaurant or coffee shop/café.
Mercure Sao Paulo Paraíso's 77 rooms are recently renovated and provide balconies, minibars, and coffee makers. LED TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free newspapers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.
At Mercure Sao Paulo Paraíso, guests enjoy features like an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Valet parking is available for BRL 20.00 per night. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 2 meeting rooms, and conference space.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 695 reviews