Pet Friendly Hotels in Rosslare Harbour
Featured Rosslare Harbour Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Rosslare Harbour Hotels
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Rosslare Harbour
Planning for a vacation in Rosslare Harbour? Bring your pet along! Known for its bars, this welcoming city features gardens and is also a good location for boating.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Rosslare Harbour
- Old Orchard Lodge Bed & Breakfast
Pets stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and location!
Visiting Rosslare Harbour with Your Pet
Forget a few pet essentials? Don't fret. Simply head to Dec's Pets (Ardcavan), Petmania Grooming Studio, or Colman Doyle Pets & Aquatics to pick up what you need. Nearby vet care is there for your pet at Summerhill Veterinary Hospital, Arena Veterinary Hospital, and Bramley & O'Shea Veterinary Centre.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Rosslare Harbour
When traveling with a pet, it's useful to know what the weather will be like. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 52°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 66°F daytime, 39°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 69°F daytime, 47°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 60°F daytime, 37°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall