- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms in accordance with local laws. Guests must provide proof of marriage if requested by the property.
- Couples must provide proof of marriage to share a room.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No alcohol is served or permitted at Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia.
Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Very freindly suff, and professional management, recommended. Thanks.
It is less 1 km to National museum and Masmak fort which are top 2 places you have to visit in Riyadh, Saudi.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free valet and self parking
- Onsite dining
- Health club
Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia places you within a short walk of Al Watan Park and within a mile (2 km) of National Museum of Saudi Arabia. This 367-room, 5-star hotel has conveniences like free in-room WiFi, free valet parking, and a health club. Located centrally in Riyadh, it's also near Al Musmak Fortress and Al Batha Market.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
All 367 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. 42-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Free bottled water, safes, and phones are also standard.
At Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia, guests have access to a health club, a spa tub, and free WiFi in public areas. Free valet and self parking are available—or if you're not driving, take the airport shuttle (available on request) for SAR 150 per vehicle one way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include 15 meeting rooms, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.