Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Rayne
If you're planning a trip to Rayne, bring along your cat or dog! This family-friendly city is known for its festivals and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Rayne
- Days Inn by Wyndham Rayne
Pets allowed for a fee
Visiting Rayne with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Rayne during your trip? One of the top places to visit is Cajundome. You might want to go to Acadian Village and The Mall of Acadiana while exploring the area.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Rayne
When traveling with your pet, it can be useful to know what to expect with the weather. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 76°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 91°F daytime, 55°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 93°F daytime, 65°F nighttime with 16 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 85°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall