- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- Guests need to transfer by required shuttle to get to the property. To confirm the necessary transfer, contact the property at least 72 hours prior to travel. Refer to your booking confirmation for contact information.
- The villa provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price shown.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Te Vakaroa Villas5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
My husband and I recently stayed at the beautiful Te Vakaroa Villas for 6 wonderful nights. We stayed in one of the 1 bedroom units and found it perfect for a special romantic getaway. The unit had all the amenities we needed and the furnishing and decor were fabulous. Fresh flowers in the room and breakfast delivered to us each morning were some of the extra nice touches we experienced at Te Vakaroa. The amazing infinity pool right on the beach complete with comfortable lounge chairs and an enormous daybed make the pool area the best on Muri beach. We watched many times daily as people on the beach stopped and admired the pool and the facility itself. The beach area immediately outside the Villas was equally as perfect for lounging, swimming and people watching. We found Te Vakaroa Villas to be positioned within easy walking distance of many good restaurants, equipment and car/scooter rentals as well as tour facilities. The Villas were immediately next to the facility where we picked up kayaks and snorkels to use at will and was included as part of our stay at the Villas. Sails restaurant was a very short walk and we spent several evenings beach side partaking in happy hour drinks and eats. Muri beach itself we feel is the best beach on the island for those wanting a balance between beautiful scenery, swimming/snorkeling and access to restaurants and other local businesses. We do recommend renting a scooter or car in order to make the run into Avarua for groceries and shopping but it would not be necessary to have a vehicle rented for your entire stay. It should be noted that we did not book a vehicle in advance of our stay but had no problem renting a scooter just down the road from Te Vakaroa Villas. Last but not least, we were taken very good care of by all the friendly staff as well as by the owner Nick. They were extremely accommodating to our needs and went out of their way to make sure our stay was as fantastic as the Villas themselves.
- Free continental breakfast
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- WiFi in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Te Vakaroa Villas places you next to Muri Night Markets and within a 5-minute walk of Te Vara Nui Village. This 5-star villa has 6 rooms and welcomes guests with free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free self parking. It's on the beach and also near Tikioki Marine Sanctuary and Maire Nui Botanical Gardens.
Free continental breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 8 AM to 10:30 AM. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room.
The 6 individually furnished villas feature kitchens and furnished balconies or patios, and there's space to spread out with living rooms and dining areas. Guests can expect WiFi and 42-inch plasma TVs with satellite channels. Select Comfort beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and bathrooms offer rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Other standard amenities include washers/dryers, iPod docks, and minibars.
Guests staying at Te Vakaroa Villas enjoy an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and WiFi in public areas. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle at scheduled times for NZD $40 per person roundtrip. Front-desk staff can assist with tours/tickets and securing valuables. Other amenities at this beach villa include a library, laundry facilities, and a garden.