Located in Nove Mesto, Royal Court Apartments is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Czech National Museum and Prague State Opera. This 29-room, 3-star apartment welcomes guests with in-room amenities like kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators. It's in central Prague and also a short walk from Wenceslas Square and Lucerna Arcade.
The 29 individually decorated apartments feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and stovetops. 80-cm LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Sofa beds, coffee makers, and safes are also standard.
At Royal Court Apartments, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, self parking is CZK 450 per day, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for CZK 650 per vehicle one way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with tours or tickets, luggage storage, and securing valuables.
- Walking distance to Czech National Museum and Prague State Opera
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport shuttle (fees apply)
Royal Court Apartments
Royal Court Apartments features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Royal Court Apartments has designated areas for smoking.
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 6
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
Royal Court Apartments offers 29 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. These individually decorated accommodations include double sofa beds and desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Accommodations at this 3-star apartment have kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. 80-cm LCD televisions come with satellite channels. In-room massages and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Electric kettle
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CZK 270 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CZK 300 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 3 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 650 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CZK 450 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 300 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 270 per night
- Royal Court Apartments Prague
- Royal Court Prague
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).