- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Hotel Hoffmeister5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Arrived Tuesday 3rd April to a very warm welcome free drink and a very personal service. Everyone in the hotel is very accommodating and will do everything to assist you. the hotel is perfectly situated and is lovely with a lovely garden area. Definitely recommend also take advantage of booking the spa. Amazing
We are very pleased we have chosen this hotel. It was my husbands 30th Birthday treat. We have been in Prague several times now so we knew what we wanted out of our stay. The hotel staff were very pleasant and accommodating. Hotel was clean and well maintained. We didn’t try the spa due to time restraints. Room we stayed in was beautiful with big bathroom and great view of the castle. The location of the hotel was very convenient for either public transport or exploring Prague on foot. We did both. Breakfast provided was excellent with good range on offer. We didn’t eat in the hotel as we were after more traditional Czech cuisine, but if the food is anything like the breakfast you will not be disappointed.
We would like to thank you for great service in connection with our mother's 75th birthday. Our parents and their friends have told us about the warm reception, the service-oriented staff, the beautiful and tastefully decorated rooms as well as the hotel's very tasty food. They also talked about the nice driver who drove them to and from the airport in his well-maintained car. We are glad we chose The Hoffmeister Hotel! 😊
Thank you very much for making us so welcome at your Hotel. Its the second time with you. And we love it there. You have Great Staff so helpful. We all was so sad to leave. Thank you all again. You made are weekend perfect. Paul & Tania. Xx
I always return to the Hoffmeister in Prague each year because of the extraordinary warmth of the staff, their excelente service and willingness to assist. The hotel is in a great location and is very clean. I highly recommend the Hoffmeister Hotel and Spa!
."My Home" away from home! Have been staying at this Hotel for many years both solo and with a group of my friends (music lovers). This romantic boutique style Hotel is a perfect choice for travelers who like to experience the true charm of the City as it has the best location for exploring on foot the three most popular areas: the Old Town, the Lesser Town, and the Prague Castle area. Still it is not only the superb location but also the unique atmosphere of the Hotel, fine dining, and exceptionally efficient and helpful personnel that turn an ordinary stay into a very special one.
Very helpful and friendly front desk and restaurant team. Cozy and clean rooms. Many rooms were recently renovated. Good location with the walking distance to downtown. An excellent choice to stay in Prague.
The hotel is well-located: just few minutes walk from the Central Square, Charles Bridge and Prague Castle, at the same time this place is very quite and far from the noisy crowds. The hotel itself is elegant with very friendly and responsive staff, cozy and very clean rooms, excellent restaurant. Good choice for family and business-trips.
definitely not a 5 star hotel, lack of quality for 5 stars. But a good 4 star facility. the room as well as the breakfast is worth only 4 stars. It took 1 very long day to heat up the room, not even mention how incredible cold it was in the bathroom. Spa nice, but small. A very good masseuse, I enjoined the massage so much!
We stayed here for three nights and the experience was amazing. The room was luxurious and comfortable, slept really well. The location is ideal for visiting the castle and also a quick walk into town. Breakfast was continental and had a large selection each morning and the chef's taster 6 course dinner was also very delicious. We also booked ourselves in for a massage which was great. Also the staff could not do enough for you and helped out and sorted every request we had. Would easily love to return again some day
- Walking distance to Old Town Square and Prague Castle
- Free continental breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Prague 1, Hotel Hoffmeister is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Rudolfinum and Charles University. This 5-star hotel welcomes guests with 42 rooms and conveniences like a full-service spa, free in-room WiFi, and a spa tub. Centrally located in Prague, the hotel is also a short walk from Old Town Square and Prague Castle.
Free continental breakfast is included with your stay. Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's fine-dining restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
All of Hotel Hoffmeister's 42 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Safes and desks are other standard amenities.
A full-service spa, a spa tub, and a sauna are featured at Hotel Hoffmeister. Parking is CZK 645.00 per day (CZK 645.00 per day for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle during limited hours for CZK 1200.00 per vehicle roundtrip. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include free WiFi in public areas, 2 meeting rooms, and a conference center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 892 reviews