- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard and Visa.
- This guesthouse provides transfers from the airport. To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services. Contact the guesthouse at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may be restricted. For more details, contact the property. Contact information can be found on your booking confirmation.
Frangipani Villa 60s3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to Independence Monument
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
Located in Phnom Penh City Centre within a short walk of Independence Monument, Frangipani Villa 60s is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. This 3-star guesthouse has 22 guestrooms and offers free in-room WiFi, free self parking, and a 24-hour business center. Located centrally in Boeung Keng Kang, it's also close to Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda.
Each morning free breakfast is included with your stay. Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Frangipani, the guesthouse's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café.
The 22 individually decorated accommodations feature kitchens and balconies, and there's space to spread out with sitting areas. Guests can expect free WiFi and wired Internet, along with 24-inch TVs and first-run movies. Beds sport down comforters and bathrooms offer hair dryers. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are other standard amenities.
Frangipani Villa 60s features free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour business center, and coffee in a common area. You can put free parking to good use if you drive. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and laundry facilities.
Guest reviews for Frangipani Villa 60s
look for a different option
The location wasn't great. Hard to walk to any attractions. The WiFi was spotty and cut out, even in the lobby. The hot water was not regulated; leading to being hit with freezing cold water and a few seconds later getting burned while taking a shower. My biggest complaint was the staffs unwillingness to protect me and allowed me to be harassed by a tuk-tuk driver. The driver abandoned me after I had hired him for the day (the staff at the hotel hooked me up with the driver). I gave the guy at the hotel a portion of the agreed upon rate to give to the driver. The driver eventually showed up. Instead of turning him away, the guy at the hotel wait with him and both badgered me and expected me to the pay the full rate. When I went into the hotel, the driver was allowed to follow me well into the hotel with the hotel staff trying to convince me I needed to pay him. At 5:30am the next morning as I was trying to leave for the airport, the driver confronted me again outside the hotel. The security guard was there but did nothing to trying to get the guy to back off or convince my driver to leave. I was afraid for my safety and the staff at the hotel contributed to my concerns. I would highly recommend against staying here. You can find some place closer to the river front with better amenities and better staff.
decent mid-range room, best for 2-3 night stays
I arrived from the airport past midnight, and the guard and desk clerk woke up to let me in. There were a little unprepared for my late arrival, but better than most and I was fairly quickly in my room. The next morning the breakfast was great and I checked out quickly with no hassle. While I don't have any specific complaints, this is really a better hotel for a business or vacation trip that lasts a bit longer where you want a house-type feel. For just a one night quick stay, there are similar quality hotels for about half the price.