Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Penzance
If you're planning your holiday in Penzance, bring along your cat or dog! There are 9 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Penzance ready to welcome you. Known for its port, this city is also good for adventure tours.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Penzance
- Trereife House
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
- Artist Residence Penzance
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and guestroom size!
- Panorama Guest House
See why guests love its breakfast!
Visiting Penzance with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Penzance while on vacation? Some of the popular places to visit include Minack Theatre, St. Michael's Mount, and St Ives Harbour. Enjoy the great outdoors at Trewidden Garden, Cape Cornwall, and Land's End. Other places like Penlee House Gallery and Museum and Acorn Theatre might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Penzance
When traveling with your pet, it can be useful to know what the weather will be like. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 51°F daytime, 40°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 65°F daytime, 41°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 67°F daytime, 50°F nighttime with 6 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 60°F daytime, 42°F nighttime with 11 inches of total rainfall