Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Panglao
Looking to book your trip to Panglao? Bring your pet with you! You'll find 2 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Panglao ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This city, known for its beaches, is also a good location for diving.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Panglao
- Dubay Panglao Beachfront Resort
Cats and dogs stay free
See why guests like its walkable location!
- Bohol South Beach Hotel
Pets stay free
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Panglao with Your Pet
Want to get out and about in Panglao? The tide is calling at Alona Beach, Dumaluan Beach, and Doljo Beach. Other places like Balicasag Island Marine Sanctuary and Momo Beach might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Panglao
If you're traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what the climate will be like. Below are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 89°F daytime, 75°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 91°F daytime, 76°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 89°F daytime, 76°F nighttime with 20 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 88°F daytime, 76°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall