- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
Thon Hotel Europa4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to National Gallery and Royal Palace
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Oslo City Centre, Thon Hotel Europa is within a 5-minute walk of National Gallery and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Royal Palace. This 168-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free breakfast, a restaurant, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Oslo and also a short walk from Karl Johan Street and Henrik Ibsen Museum.
Free buffet breakfast is served each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM. Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge.
All of Thon Hotel Europa's 168 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and phones. Guests can expect free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Ironing boards are also included.
Thon Hotel Europa offers free WiFi in public areas and coffee in a common area. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables.
Guest reviews for Thon Hotel Europa
good choice in oslo
Great location and very nice staff. The food and drinks in the adjacent cafe were good and reasonably priced and the staff was attentive. There are also several nearby restaurants/cafes. The hotel is located near multiple museums (History Museum, National Gallery and National Museum of Design), practically across the street from a tram stop and less than 15 minutes from the National Theatre train station/metro stop. It is also convenient to the airport bus. Breakfast staff did a good job of clearing tables, replenishing food, etc. during the morning rush. I would definitely stay here again.
so, so hotel in good location
Inefficient staff, good-size room, good location, walk to most attractions ... if it doesn't rain!
nice hotel, good price...
Nice clean newly renovated. :)