Located in Frogner, Scandic Solli Oslo is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Henrik Ibsen Museum and Aker Brygge. This 226-room, 3.5-star hotel has conveniences like free in-room WiFi, a fitness center, and a conference center. Centrally located in Oslo, the hotel is also a short walk from Royal Palace and Nobel Peace Center.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast offered each morning. Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge.
All 226 rooms feature phones and desks. Guests can enjoy TVs and stay connected with free WiFi. Hair dryers are also standard.
Scandic Solli Oslo offers a fitness center, a sauna, and free WiFi in public areas. Limited parking is available. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 11 meeting rooms, a conference center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to Royal Palace and Henrik Ibsen Museum
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Scandic Solli Oslo
Check-out time is noon
Scandic Solli Oslo offers 226 accommodations with hair dryers. This Oslo hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access.
Bathrooms include showers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
This Eco-friendly Oslo hotel offers a simple yet inviting home-from-home. Guests can start the day with an organic breakfast buffet and follow a workout in the fitness center with an energizing sauna. Kids will love the games and puzzles provided in the unique mobile play modules, while families and business travelers alike can stay connected with wireless Internet access throughout the property. Free bicycles and laundry facilities are also available on site.
In Ved Solli Bar & Spisseri, the hotel’s Nordic restaurant, guests can enjoy al fresco lunch and dinner on the summer terrace or sample the specialty Scandic Burger in the stylish oak-floored dining room, where the bar offers a range of local brews.
Business travelers can make use of 11 meeting rooms.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 226
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Restaurant Restaurant and bar
- Conference center
- Year Built 1932
- Conference space size (feet) - 7244
- Conference space size (meters) - 673
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
Start your morning with a free buffet breakfast, available each day of your stay.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Nearby Things to Do
- Free bicycles on site
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 13 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NOK 200.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
- Resort fee
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- In-room safe
- Pet fee: NOK 200 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: NOK 100
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200.00 per night
- KNA Scandic
- Scandic KNA
- Scandic KNA Hotel
- Scandic KNA Hotel Oslo
- Scandic KNA Oslo
- Scandic Solli Oslo Hotel
- Scandic Solli Hotel
- Scandic Solli Oslo
- Scandic Solli
- Scandic Kna Oslo City Hotel Oslo
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 3 children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NOK 200 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation