- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Clarion Hotel The Hub4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Walking distance to Oslo Cathedral and Karl Johan Street
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Oslo City Centre, Clarion Hotel The Hub is adjacent to Oslo Cathedral and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like Karl Johan Street. This 810-room, 4-star hotel has free breakfast along with conveniences like an indoor pool and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Oslo and also a short walk from Oslo Opera House and Parliament.
Free buffet breakfast is offered each morning. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with 24-hour room service, or entertain your taste buds with bite a the onsite restaurant or coffee shop.
All 810 rooms feature phones and ironing boards. Guests can expect free WiFi and TVs with Netflix. Hair dryers are also included.
Guests staying at Clarion Hotel The Hub enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Onsite parking is offered for a fee. A multilingual staff is on hand to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a conference center, and a business center.
Guest reviews for Clarion Hotel The Hub
nice hotel in the central of the city
very good hotel in the centre of Oslo & cross street from the train to go to the airport
convenient location, needs to be updated
Convenient location, needs to be updated. Breakfast was terrific.
in the middle of downtown close to transports
Excellent location Good shopping area Close to the opera house and other attractions
Too expensive for how old it is. But ok considering how ridiculously expensive Norway is