Book your room at Central City Apartments
Located in Gamle Oslo within a short walk of Munch Museum, Central City Apartments is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Oslo Opera House. This 67-room hostel welcomes guests with conveniences like a bar/lounge, coffee/tea in a common area, and free newspapers in the lobby. Also close to this Oslo hostel are Karl Johan Street and Royal Palace.
Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 10 AM. At the end of the day, unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge.
Central City Apartments's 67 rooms provide refrigerators and stovetops. Guests can expect WiFi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Limited housekeeping is available.
Central City Apartments features WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and coffee in a common area. Self parking is offered for NOK 250.00 per night. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with luggage storage and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free newspapers, laundry facilities, and a TV in a common area.
- Walking distance to Munch Museum
- WiFi in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
- Laundry facilities
Central City ApartmentsKjolberggaten 29 Oslo 0653
Central City Apartments features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Oslo hostel also offers laundry facilities, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and ATM/banking services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Central City Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1987
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NOK 60 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NOK 60 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Limited housekeeping
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NOK 250 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: NOK 2000 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
- Cash Breakage deposit: NOK 2000 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NOK 149 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NOK 60 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NOK 60 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: NOK 250.00 per night
- Pet fee: NOK 250 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: NOK 1000
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: NOK 150 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 150 per night
- Oslo Apartments Hotel
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.