Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Morgan City
If you want to take a trip to Morgan City, bring fido or kitty with you! Choose from 3 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Morgan City ready to welcome you. This city features coral reefs and is known for its port and casinos.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Morgan City
- Red Roof Inn Morgan City
Pets stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and walkable location!
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgan City
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff!
- Clarion Inn Morgan City
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests love its high-quality beds and location!
Visiting Morgan City with Your Pet
Why not take some time to see the sights in Morgan City during your stay? Enjoy the great outdoors at Brownell Memorial Park & Carillon Tower, Franklin City Park, and Cypremort Point State Park. Other places like Amelia Belle Casino and Cypremort Point Beach might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Morgan City
When traveling with a pet, it can be helpful to know what the temperature will be. Here are average temperatures and rainfall to help you prepare:
- January-March: 74°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 55°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 90°F daytime, 67°F nighttime with 20 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 84°F daytime, 43°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall