- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Art Hotel Medellín3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Had a great time in Medellin. Hotel was great. Staff is friendly and helpful.
Great stay. Friendly staff, clean rooms and nice rooftop restaurant. Would definitely recommend it.
Great location as long as you don't stay in a room on the front street VERY NOISY. The breakfast buffet is weak but the staff is very good.
Very great staff and great location. Beautiful place overall.
I had a truly comfortable stay here... This hotel is super art deco and has a downtown loft feel... High ceilings, plush beds, and great bathroom! The only downside was the hellish gym with ancient equipment. The breakfast was really great, fresh fruit juice...Staff was polite and super helpfu!
The hotel is nice, and it is a block away from Parque Lleras in Medellin. The problem is that there are a few of places in front that get very crowded with young people partying especially on weekends. A lot of noise at night from people arriving from partying to the hotel at 2-3 am. You can hear everything practically from the lobby and people are very loud (I was on the first floor though). You have to ask for an iron because they do not have available in the rooms, they had no iron boards available, I had to iron on top of the couch. A lady told me that they had no blow dryers on the rooms either. Room a bit small but clean. Free internet which is good. I didn't visited the Gym but should be small. The breakfast is ok. I would recommend this hotel for younger people or for a couple of business days probably.
We had a fantastic time. The staff was very informative!!!
Excellent location, near Park and good restaurants and bars. Staff was extremely helpful and most spoke good English. I agree though, it needs more colorful paint. Kind of looks like a prison. They also have an in house Cinema. Take the metro to the tram and go all the way to the top, (you have to pay like 8,000 pesos more, but well worth it.) Very beautiful city with very friendly people.
I have been visiting Medellin for 3 years. This is the most quiet I've experienced in all my stays. I've lived in Envigado, Patio Bonito, El Poblado, Velodromo, and Laureles (barrios and cities in/near Medellin). Room 205 was well-appointed, attractive and modern, and, most importantly, quiet. Breakfast was ample and delicious. The desk speaks English (if you need it). Only two blocks from Parque Llleras for those who like that night life. And, quiet!
the hotel is really nice looking (though my friend who works in construction said its not that well made - to the laymen it was cool looking). Best thing about this place is its location, a few blocks from the bars... where else would you want to be.
I really enjoyed my stay. Prefect location. Perfect service.
Great location, great hotel concept for Colombia but poor execution. room layout odd and inefficient, shower head was state of the art but improperly connected so water just sprayed EVERYWHERE! Wall mounted flat screen TV but poor viewing angle. Lots of outside noise gets into room, everything from fellow guests and even plumbing to outside noise. Again, great concept but poor execution.
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Rooftop terrace
Located in El Poblado, Art Hotel Medellín is adjacent to Lleras Park and within a 5-minute walk of Poblado Park. This 3.5-star hotel has 54 guestrooms and offers free in-room WiFi, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour business center. Park of Lights and Palacio de la Cultura are also nearby.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast. This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service.
The 54 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including balconies, minibars, and safes. Guests can enjoy free WiFi and cable TV. Hair dryers, phones, and desks are also available.
Guests of Art Hotel Medellín enjoy a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and 2 meeting rooms. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include conference space, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station.