- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
Hotel La Vedetta Di Montenero3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Hotel La Vedetta Di Montenero places you next to Galleria degli ex Voto and Santuario di Montenero. This 31-room, 3-star hotel has free in-room WiFi along with free self parking and a rooftop terrace. It's in a provincial park and also near Mausoleo di Ciano and Casini d'Ardenza.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 7 AM to 9:30 AM. This hotel is home to a seafood restaurant and a bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room.
The 31 rooms are air-conditioned and have minibars and desks. Guests can expect free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer free toiletries and bidets.
Guests of Hotel La Vedetta Di Montenero enjoy a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and a conference center. You can take advantage of free parking if you drive. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
Guest reviews for Hotel La Vedetta Di Montenero
A bit tricky to find if you rely completely on your gps, but if you actually follow the clear and obvious signs posted on the road, you'll get to a hotel that has a spectacular view. The staff are friendly.