Located in San Isidro, The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center is within a mile (2 km) of sights such as Jose Luis Bustamante y Rivero Park and Olivar Park. This 301-room, 5-star hotel has 2 restaurants along with conveniences like a full-service spa and an indoor pool. It's also near Risso Commercial Center and Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Market 770, which specializes in international cuisine. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
All 301 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, minibars, and coffee makers. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 37-inch LCD TVs with cable channels and DVD players. Beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free newspapers, free bottled water, and laptop-compatible safes. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.
The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center features a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Parking is PEN 20 per night (PEN 30 per night for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for PEN 185.60 per vehicle one way. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and 8 meeting rooms.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
In addition to a full-service spa, The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center features an indoor pool and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 27222 square feet (2529 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Meeting rooms 8
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 301
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 30
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 27222
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2011
- Conference space size (meters) - 2529
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( PEN 45 per day ), Wired internet access ( PEN 0.00 )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center offers 301 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 37-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Rooms have detached private bathrooms. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and bidets.
This Lima hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Market 770 - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Maras - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days.
InSitu Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Lobby Lounge - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Heavenly Spa by Westin has 18 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PEN 105.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of PEN 372.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 18 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PEN 79 for adults and PEN 39.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 45 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PEN 0.00 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 185.60 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: PEN 30 per night
- Pet fee: PEN 372.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 105.00 per night
- Hotel Westin Lima
- Lima Westin
- Lima Westin Hotel
- Westin Hotel Lima
- Westin Lima
- Westin Lima Hotel
- The Westin Lima Hotel And Convention Center
- The Westin Lima Hotel Lima
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.