- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- As required by Kuwaiti law, Kuwaiti citizens or foreigners residing in Kuwait are required to provide a Kuwait Civil ID card upon check-in. Couples who wish to share a room are obligated to provide their original marriage certificate.
- Unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms in accordance with local laws. Guests must provide proof of marriage if requested by the property.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Courtyard by Marriott Kuwait City4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Marriott is always my favorite Hotel and this one was even better
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free valet and self parking
- Onsite dining
Located within a mile (2 km) of Souk Al Mubarakiya, Courtyard by Marriott Kuwait City is within 2 miles (3 km) of Grand Mosque. This 4-star hotel has 264 rooms and welcomes guests with 3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool. It's also near Liberation Tower and Souq Sharq Mall.
Relish the Indian cuisine at Soul and Spice Indian, one of 3 onsite restaurants. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with 24-hour room service, or quench your thirst with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
The 264 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Guests can expect 32-inch flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Free bottled water, safes, and phones are also available.
Courtyard by Marriott Kuwait City features a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Free valet and self parking are available—or if you're not driving, take the free airport shuttle (available on request). Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this spa hotel include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space.