- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, MasterCard, and Visa.
- If entering the country requires a visa, the property may be able to help you with some of the supporting documents necessary to obtain one. The property may charge for these services even if you cancel your reservation. Any arrangements are exclusively between the property and yourself. For more details, you can contact the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
InterContinental Kiev5.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The location of this amazing hotel is perfect!!!! Close walk to Independence Square, situated in a VERY safe and vibrant part of Kyiv with a truly caring and courteous staff. Catered to our every need, very very friendly reception, concierge staff the absolute best.
It was a very nice experience and as a tourist it was very close to the center. Iw was a little pricy compared to other hotels in the chain but it was well worth it.
- Walking distance to St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery and Saint Sophia Cathedral
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Located in Shevchenkivs'kyi District, InterContinental Kiev is within a 5-minute walk of St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Saint Sophia Cathedral. This 272-room, 5-star hotel has 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. St. Andrew's Church and Independence Square are a short walk from the hotel, which is in the historical district.
Enjoy dining at the hotel's 2 onsite restaurants: Olivera specializes in Italian cuisine, and serves breakfast; Comme Il Faut offers relaxing garden views. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
InterContinental Kiev's 272 rooms are air-conditioned and provide free minibar items, coffee makers, and safes. Guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Beds are dressed in pillow menus and bathrooms offer hair dryers and bathrobes. Phones and desks are other standard amenities.
Guests of InterContinental Kiev enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. Valet and self parking are available, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and free WiFi in public areas.