- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- This hotel provides transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
- Noise-free rooms can't be guaranteed.
- Parking has height restrictions.
New Image Hotel3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Like all of the places in taiwan, the hotel is not a new one. Despite the fact that the hotel is not new, but ut does have a gym and business center with good facilities. Breakfast is also very good. The hotel next to a lot of convenient store.
1) Location - get out from Farmosa Boulevard station exit 1 which has a lift - walking distance about 10-15mins (based on personal pace) - near to Liuhe night market - there's a 7-11 located diagonally across the hotel 2) Room amenities (basing on room 1707) - powerful aircon, only allows you to select 'high, medium, low'. 'Low' is already very cold for me. - there's water dispenser in the room but have to boil the water if intended fot drinking purpose - toilet paper is located not at the side of the toilet bowl, is on the same side of wall as the toilet bowl thus making it difficult to get the paper if you're still seated down at the bowl - poor wifi connection in room, have to keep re-connecting which ended up connected but unable to load webpages, FB etc
Great staff, excellent location, clean room. I'd stay here again. The staff were very helpful with everything and the room was quiet and clean. Good WiFi too. Those are the three main things for me. On the downside - for those of us not into local food, provide some cereal that isn't gone off.
We stayed for 4 nights for 2015 count down. Its location is about 8 mins walk from city council station. Hotel room is clean and spacious. Breakfast is good if you like Chinese porridge. The hotel also provide free transfer to zouying and kaohsiung train station when we check out.
I travelled on June 8-10 and stayed in Room 1701 which is so spacious and clean. Hotel staff are friendly. Breakfast is good. It's 5-10 minutes to metro station and night markets. Hotel arranged free shuttle bus to airport and free high speed WIFI.
We stayed 3 nights in this hotel. The room is spacious and clean. There are free wifi in the room. Its walking distance to Luihe night market and Formosa Boulevard MRT station. The hotel also provide free shuttle service to Zouying HSR which was very convenient for us during our day trip out of Kaohsiung. As we have a few luggages, we also made used of their shuttle service to the airport for a fee of NT300. My commendation to the staff on duty on 4 Oct 2013 for their honesty. There were 4 staff on duty when we check in at 1pm. I dropped my money during check in and did not realize it till we came back from our outing at 8pm. The receptionists returned us the money when we went to collect our key. Thank you for their honesty. Would stay again should we be in Kaohsiung.
It's a small hotel. 5-10 min. walking distance to metro stations of Formosa & City Council. There is a parking garage underneath the building, the access is in an alley way behind. It seems like your car has to take an elevator to go down to the garage. We decided to unload in front of the hotel instead. The area has many hot pot restaurants, and the night market is a couple of blocks away. There is no problem filling your stomach. The room size is ok, better than we thought. Staff are eager to help. Overall is ok, but we did find a cigarette butt on the floor, and we ran out of toilet paper on the first day. The only reason we stayed in this hotel is that all the hotels in Kaohsiung downtown were fully booked for the New Year Eve.
Stayed here for 3 nights. The best part about this hotel is its location and price. It is located in a very busy area, although never really crowded and not noisy. There are several hotpot restaurants, spas, convenience stores and eateries all within distance. The staff are not too responsive, maybe because they do not speak much English and it is hard for them to connect with us. But it did not matter. When approached, they become very helpful. For the price, it definitely can't be beat. The room was large, the bed was large, the shower was big enough and they provided amenities. Flat TV, refrigerator,mini-bar, dresser and spacious storage for luggage. The only downside was WiFi only being available at the lobby, and breakfast. I, for one, am not a big fan of Taiwanese food, so I would always choose to grab something from the 7-11 nearby when having breakfast. Tried it on the first day, though. Never went back. Also because, this hotel is very popular with mainland tourists, who always travel in large groups, and it was really annoying to sit with them during meals. They are mostly elderly people who are noisy, rowdy and who lack basic table manners (one of them sneezed beside me without covering his mouth, and another one decided to fart loudly and just laugh it off--all this while having breakfast). What a way to start the day. Anyway, despite the large noisy groups always converged in the reception hall and the dining areas, it did not bother us that much, as we were out always and would only come back to the hotel late at night. Would I stay again? For that kind of a price, and that kind of a room? A big yes.
高雄住的第二家飯店 這不是我們選的 是看五月天演唱會套票包括的 👍🏼👍🏼 1.價格合理 2.下午check in 有茶點免費供應,至晚上十時 3.有免費shuttle bus 去高鐵站 不過要提前預約 4.房間尚算ok 5.用的body wash 很棒!!! 👎🏼👎🏼 1.離捷運站好遠喔 應該要15-20mins才能走到吧 2.也不近夜市 3.在房間打開其中一個櫃時, 裡面竟然是水喉,未有裝修的水泥土和牆 嚇死 4.清潔度略為低
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free valet and self parking
- Onsite dining
Located in Cianjin District, New Image Hotel is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts and Former British Consulate at Takao. This 112-room, 3-star hotel has free in-room WiFi along with free valet parking and a fitness center. It's in central Kaohsiung and also a short walk from Liuhe Night Market and Sanfong Temple.
Start your day off right with a free buffet breakfast. Get a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the coffee shop/café.
New Image Hotel's 112 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, minibars, and free newspapers. Guests can expect LCD TVs with cable channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free bottled water, phones, and desks.
Guests of New Image Hotel enjoy a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room. Free valet and self parking are available—or if you're not driving, take the airport shuttle (available on request) for TWD 800 per room roundtrip. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and a computer station.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
50% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 31 reviews