Pet Friendly Hotels in Jamestown, KY
Featured Jamestown Pet Friendly Hotels
Family Friendly Jamestown Hotels
Timber Pointe Resort
Lake Cumberland State Resort Park
Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Jamestown
If you're considering your trip to Jamestown, bring your pet along! This welcoming city features natural beauty and is known for its lakeside and restaurants.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Jamestown
- Lake Cumberland State Resort Park
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
See why guests love its restaurant and high-quality beds!
Visiting Jamestown with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Jamestown during your trip? Enjoy the great outdoors at Lake Cumberland State Resort Park and Wolf Creek National Fish Hatchery. In the area, other places you might want to go to include Mountain View Park and Lake Cumberland Winery.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Jamestown
If you're traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what the temperature will be. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you prepare:
- January-March: 63°F daytime, 25°F nighttime with 13 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 86°F daytime, 38°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 87°F daytime, 50°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 75°F daytime, 26°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall