- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
The Media Hotel and Towers4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
- Health club
Located in Old Jakarta, The Media Hotel and Towers is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as National Monument and Jakarta Cathedral. This 4-star hotel welcomes guests with 350 rooms and conveniences like an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and a health club. In central Jakarta, the hotel is also close to Mangga Dua and Lokasari Plaza.
Enjoy dining at Sukhothai, one of 3 onsite restaurants. Get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café.
The 350 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including washers/dryers, minibars, and coffee makers. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes are also standard.
The Media Hotel and Towers features an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a health club. If you drive, self parking is IDR 5000 per stay, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available on request) for IDR 330000.00 per vehicle roundtrip. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and an outdoor tennis court.
Guest reviews for The Media Hotel and Towers
starts with overpriced coffee and goes downhill
Very dirty hotel, stains on walls and carpet. Multiple power outages. And when stuck on elevator they were more worried about me pounding on plexiglass then about me being in an elevator which doors wouldn't open or stopped midway between floors. Used napkins given to you at restaurant dirty tables and very rude staff. At best 2.5 stars definitely not a 5 star hotel Do not stay there!!!
I found the traffic to and from the hotel was horrific. However the hotel staff and shuttle were excellent. The breakfast was excellent.
good hotel, friendly staff