Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Hutchinson
Looking to book your trip to Hutchinson? Bring your pet along! You'll find 11 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Hutchinson ready to welcome you. This family-friendly city is known for its museums and festivals.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Hutchinson
- Holiday Inn Express Hutchinson, an IHG Hotel
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and proximity to shopping!
- Comfort Inn & Suites
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping!
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Hutchinson
Pets allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and comfy beds!
Visiting Hutchinson with Your Pet
Looking for things to do in Hutchinson? Enjoy the great outdoors at Carey Park, Sand Hills State Park, and Arkansas River. Other places like Hutchinson Sports Arena and Hutchinson Mall might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Hutchinson
If you're traveling with your pet, it's useful to know what the climate will be like. Here are temperature and rainfall averages to help you plan:
- January-March: 62°F daytime, 19°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 91°F daytime, 36°F nighttime with 12 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 92°F daytime, 49°F nighttime with 10 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 75°F daytime, 19°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall